View Full Version : Saturday's Winning Pick to Click

Daver
09-22-2007, 02:36 PM
Had himself a day.

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/mlb/profiles/players/65x90/7846.jpg

What?

ChiSoxGirl
09-22-2007, 03:54 PM
TBGR (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/../rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3494).

This is most likely my last TBGR of the season, so I just want to say that it was nothing but a pleasure writing these for everyone to read & enjoy, and I look forward to writing a lot more winning TBGRs in 2008 than I had this season! :smile:

Brian26
09-22-2007, 04:29 PM
I was listening to the game on the radio. Fields had a problem late in the game with a ball hit to him (dropped in front of him and maybe should have been caught), but the Sox were able to throw out the Twins runner at third. Singleton said Fields was laughing about it, and Chris expressed his concern about Fields not taking this role seriously enough right now. Farmer agreed.

I didn't see any of this on tv, but I noticed Ozzie took Fields out of the game immediately after that. Is there more to this, or was their a logical reason to take Fields out at that point?

chisoxmike
09-22-2007, 04:47 PM
That kind of annoyed me too. He actually laughed twice during the game in left. There were two balls hit to him, one he missed, and the other he let Uribe make the play on...which he didn't. He had a good laugh about both plays.

I understand the games now are meaningless and the players were probably looking forward more to their bear hunting tonight, but seriously, get in the game as long as they count.

oeo
09-22-2007, 04:56 PM
Check out what Nick Punto had to say...
It's the Chicago White Sox. They're a good baseball team, and they come here to compete. We always play tough games with the White Sox. They like to beat us, and we like to beat them. They just beat us up pretty good.

:roflmao:

MarySwiss
09-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Check out what Nick Punto had to say...

:roflmao:
I don't care. I still can't stand him.

hi im skot
09-22-2007, 07:10 PM
I don't care. I still can't stand him.

Nick Punto is a punk.

oeo
09-22-2007, 07:26 PM
Nick Punto is a punk.

I don't have a problem with him...he sucks. The longer he's a Twin, the better.

TheCommander
09-23-2007, 08:59 PM
TBGR (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/../rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3494).

This is most likely my last TBGR of the season, so I just want to say that it was nothing but a pleasure writing these for everyone to read & enjoy, and I look forward to writing a lot more winning TBGRs in 2008 than I had this season! :smile:

You did a wonderful job,despite not having the best season to work with. Here's to 2008 and hopefully an opportunity to write more TBGR's that have happy endings! :gulp:

ChiSoxGirl
09-23-2007, 09:39 PM
You did a wonderful job,despite not having the best season to work with. Here's to 2008 and hopefully an opportunity to write more TBGR's that have happy endings! :gulp:

Thank you very much. That really means a lot, and I'm also hoping for TBGRs with happy endings in 2008. :smile:

WizardsofOzzie
09-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Thank you very much. That really means a lot, and I'm also hoping for TBGRs with happy endings in 2008. :smile:
Happy endings rule :redface: You're my favorite TBGR writer Jen! Hope to attend many more games in your company next year