PDA

View Full Version : Today's Detroit Forecast...


Kilroy
04-09-2002, 08:53 AM
reports at least a 60% chance of precipitation until the 5:00 hour. After that, it falls to 30% chance around game time, and a 10% chance at 8:00.

I'm thinking possible delayed start tonight. Just long as they play. The bad taste of KC has been in my mouth long enuf.

faid2grey3rd
04-09-2002, 10:53 AM
I'm sure there is some other lowley clubs on the agenda that will be more than grateful to take advantage of THE JER and his coaching crews (all execpt Petis) ineptness! As well as making the ownership and front office looking like the fools they are painting themselves to be!

voodoochile
04-09-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by faid2grey3rd
I'm sure there is some other lowley clubs on the agenda that will be more than grateful to take advantage of THE JER and his coaching crews (all execpt Petis) ineptness! As well as making the ownership and front office looking like the fools they are painting themselves to be!

Whoa someone whon likes Petis... Welcome to WSI... There are all types here...

pearso66
04-09-2002, 03:49 PM
right now it is sunny, and hasnt rained all day, so its looking pretty good for the game

faid2grey3rd
04-09-2002, 07:10 PM
Petis is the best coach the team has. To bad he has to put up with RED LIGHT Wallace on the other side of the diamond!