Anderson 3-4, 3 runs
Grace 3-3, 2b, run, 3 rbi
Madsen 2-4, 2b, run
Tavares 2-4, 2b
Cruz 1-5, 2b, run

Great Falls plays tonight

The Immigrant
09-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Egbert and Gonzales give me hope for the future. Also a nice outing by Haeger, who should be our long reliever next season.

jabrch
09-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Egbert and Gonzales give me hope for the future. Also a nice outing by Haeger, who should be our long reliever next season.

Between those guys, and DLS, I like the look of our farm system pitching for the next few years.

upperdeckusc
09-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Between those guys, and DLS, I like the look of our farm system pitching for the next few years.

i'll also throw in poreda, oneli perez, fernando hernandez jr (not sure if thats the guy im thinking of, he's a reliever tho) and po yu lin to those names. if they keep pitching like they have been, they'll be a huge plus as well.

California Sox
09-04-2007, 04:38 PM
As far as pitching is concerned, I worry a bit about our depth. They say that you need to develop 3 pitchers for every one that succeeds. The starters that I like are Gio, Egbert, DLS, Poreda, and Moreno. That's not a huge number and two of those guys haven't pitched above short season. I wish I were higher on Broadway and McCulloch, but I'm not.

upperdeckusc
09-04-2007, 06:00 PM
those are all starters. as far as bullpen guys go, you can add oneli perez, fernando hernandez jr, boone logan, ehren wasserman, and adam russell. boone and wasserman are guys i have some confidence in. if the other guys can be solid out of the pen as well, thats a bonus. best case scenario we can have our own pat neshak or scot shields, etc. worst case scenario, well, look at dewon day

A. Cavatica
09-04-2007, 09:40 PM
those are all starters. as far as bullpen guys go, you can add oneli perez, fernando hernandez jr, boone logan, ehren wasserman, and adam russell. boone and wasserman are guys i have some confidence in. if the other guys can be solid out of the pen as well, thats a bonus. best case scenario we can have our own pat neshak or scot shields, etc. worst case scenario, well, look at dewon day

Deck, would you mind using capital letters in your posts? You might have noticed all the rest of us making an effort.

upperdeckusc
09-04-2007, 10:55 PM
Deck, would you mind using capital letters in your posts? You might have noticed all the rest of us making an effort.
yes, dad, i would mind. my posts are for contributing my thoughts and opinions, not to win a grammar or punctuation contest.

A. Cavatica
09-05-2007, 12:13 AM
yes, dad, i would mind. my posts are for contributing my thoughts and opinions, not to win a grammar or punctuation contest.

Thank you for clarifying that, son.

Now get a haircut.