PDA

View Full Version : AJ could miss Detroit series

JB98
09-02-2007, 07:00 PM
Death in the family. Man, we've had a lot of guys who have had personal situations to deal with this season.

Frater Perdurabo
09-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Death in the family. Man, we've had a lot of guys who have had personal situations to deal with this season.

Condolences to AJ and his family.

I hope Ozzie will use this unfortunate opportunity to give Donny Lucy some starts.

MCHSoxFan
09-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Yeah, it is true. Man, I feel real bad for him. My fav player. Seems like this has happend a lot this season to our players. PK, Cintron, like 3 times, and now AJ. Makes me wanna :whiner:.

JB98
09-02-2007, 07:18 PM

I hope Ozzie will use this unfortunate opportunity to give Donny Lucy some starts.

From the Southtown, Lucy will start Tuesday and Hall will start the other two games in Detroit. Unless AJ returns earlier than expected.

Lisa Pierzynski's grandmother is the one who has passed away.

Daver
09-02-2007, 07:28 PM

Why?

So the fans can watch him struggle at the plate and declare him a bust after three starts?

Frater Perdurabo
09-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Why?

So the fans can watch him struggle at the plate and declare him a bust after three starts?

I wouldn't call him a bust even if he went hitless after three games - or even ten games.

I more interested in seeing his defense.

wealz07
09-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Lucy is bad at baseball.

wilburaga
09-03-2007, 08:35 AM
Lucy is bad at baseball.

Always daydreaming, not supporting the pitcher.

W

Myrtle72
09-03-2007, 08:41 AM
Man, that sucks. Seems like nothing can go right for this team in 07.

ChiSoxGirl
09-03-2007, 03:27 PM
From the Southtown, Lucy will start Tuesday and Hall will start the other two games in Detroit. Unless AJ returns earlier than expected.

Lisa Pierzynski's grandmother is the one who has passed away.

A.J. called into the Score this morning at 9:05 like he usually does, and during the interview, said he'll be back with the team in Detroit on Wednesday.

Vestigio
09-03-2007, 04:52 PM
This is completely opposite of what happened in '05. In '05, a handful of players and their wives had kids, whereas right now their their relatives are dying. Correlation? Lets start having the players produce more offspring.

WhiteSoxJunkie
09-04-2007, 09:44 PM
This is completely opposite of what happened in '05. In '05, a handful of players and their wives had kids, whereas right now their their relatives are dying. Correlation? Lets start having the players produce more offspring.

Interesting. How many players had children in 05? I know Paulie and Crede, and AJ if I remember correctly.

Soxfanspcu11
09-04-2007, 10:05 PM

Wow!

That really is quite a catch!! Obviously, it is just coincidence (I hope!:o:).

But still, it really does make perfect sense. In 2005, everyone was having babies. A new life was starting, it was all positive and beautiful. In 2007, everyone is dying, an old life is ending and it's very depressing and sad.

Ummm................yep! That pretty much sums up the difference between 2005 and 2007!

But where does 2006 fit in this equation?? Is it just a wash?? I don't remember anything "big" happening in any of our guys personal lives, Good or Bad.

skottyj242
09-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Toby Hall time.