PDA

View Full Version : West or Daver, Is this possible?

beausox
04-08-2002, 07:12 PM
I was just at www.baseballprospectus.com , and came upon this chat wrap.

http://www.dickiethon.com/newberg/jeff_bower.htm

Would it be possible to get some one from Baseball Prospectus or another baseball site here at whitesox interactive to do a chat?

Daver
04-08-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by beausox
I was just at www.baseballprospectus.com , and came upon this chat wrap.

http://www.dickiethon.com/newberg/jeff_bower.htm

Would it be possible to get some one from Baseball Prospectus or another baseball site here at whitesox interactive to do a chat?

Chris Karhl does it for BP because they pay his salary,the same with Jeff Bower at dickiethon,I don't think it is in the budget to pay someone for a chat appearance,though it would be nice to do.

That gives me an Idea though,I will send out some e-mails and see what I can do.

duke of dorwood
04-08-2002, 08:27 PM
I'd like to hear one of our honchos on ESPN radio. How about that? Would any of you WSI guys go on CLTV? They always are looking for ways to fill their sports hour at night.

Daver
04-08-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
I'd like to hear one of our honchos on ESPN radio. How about that? Would any of you WSI guys go on CLTV? They always are looking for ways to fill their sports hour at night.

I bet FWC would love to get an all expense paid trip to Chicago,see if they would go for it. :redneck

GASHWOUND
04-08-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood

That would be cool, but wish George could get his own TV show or at least radio show of Sox talk. Then he could have special guests on the show like daver or anybody from here. But I guess the only way that could happen is to have the show on public assess TV or something. You know CLTV, or Cubs Lovers TV would't go for it, but I'd be willing to chip in some cash to help put that together.

RichH55
04-09-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

That would be cool, but wish George could get his own TV show or at least radio show of Sox talk. Then he could have special guests on the show like daver or anybody from here. But I guess the only way that could happen is to have the show on public assess TV or something. You know CLTV, or Cubs Lovers TV would't go for it, but I'd be willing to chip in some cash to help put that together.

Well thank you Daddy Warbucks@!:) I've got some tution that needs paid to...any word there? But seriously it sounds like a good idea....grassroots and whatnot....so here's the you guys putting in the work :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: