PDA

View Full Version : Tigers getting "all up on" Yankees tonight

chisoxmike
08-27-2007, 08:53 PM
16-0 Tigers in the bottom of the 7th right now.

Game on ESPN 2.

chaerulez
08-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Can't say I feel bad for them.

thomas35forever
08-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Time for the Indians to start feeling the heat. These Tigers are not going to go away.

chisoxfanatic
08-27-2007, 09:41 PM
Time for the Indians to start feeling the heat. These Tigers are not going to go away.
I think the Tigers were ashamed with how they went out in the World Series last year. I think that, if they make the postseason again this year, they are going to be a VERY dangerous team to deal with.

chisoxmike
08-27-2007, 09:45 PM
I think the Tigers were ashamed with how they went out in the World Series last year. I think that, if they make the postseason again this year, they are going to be a VERY dangerous team to deal with.

Good thing the Sox won't have to deal with that.

:bandance::bandance::bandance::bandance:

chisoxfanatic
08-27-2007, 09:47 PM
Good thing the Sox won't have to deal with that.

:bandance::bandance::bandance::bandance:
Meanwhile I'm sitting here wishing we'd have MORE games with Detroit. How in hell does our team seem to have their number so badly???

chisoxmike
08-27-2007, 09:47 PM
Meanwhile I'm sitting here wishing we'd have MORE games with Detroit. How in hell does our team seem to have their number so badly???

Just like how everything was going to be ok last year because we "owned them?"

MUsoxfan
08-28-2007, 12:19 AM
Good for the Tigers

Grzegorz
08-28-2007, 04:51 AM

Good; good for the whoopin' they're putting on the Evil Empire and good for them applying heat to the Tribe.

If it cannot be the White Sox then it has to be the Tigers.

FloridaTigers
08-28-2007, 05:55 AM

As a Tigers fan, I ask myself that question all the time. Nevermind the fact that the Royals will roll over against the Twins or Indians, but will always seem to play us as if it is the pennant clincing game. The Sox just have our number. Seriously, Juan friggen Uribe hits like an All-Star in every Tigers/Sox series. Ugh.

Fenway
08-28-2007, 06:00 AM
NYY had to win that game They in big trouble now down 8 and Tigers one behind them for WC

Oblong
08-28-2007, 07:55 AM
The Tigers have to make their move now. With last night's win they are 2.5 in the division but only 3 back of Seattle for the Wild Card. Seattle's playing Anaheim. With NY having Boston at home the time's right to move up.

Did anyone watch the game? I heard that ESPN told their viewers "Thanks for hangin' in" as if it were only Yankee fans watching.

They need to be in the playoffs before that weekend series to end the season in Chicago.

Fenway
08-28-2007, 10:41 AM
It was the worst road lost ever by the Yankees

The previous worst loss goes back to 1907 when they were still the Highlanders. Your Chicago White Sox beat them 15-0 at South Side Park which was between 37th and 39th at Wentworth

Foulke You
08-28-2007, 02:22 PM
Those poor Yankees. My heart aches for their long suffering fans. It will sure be a shame if they miss the post season this year for the first time in over 10 years.