PDA

View Full Version : Just a little "Hello"

OutcastRadio
04-08-2002, 11:11 AM
Hello old friends (and you too bmr)

I just wanted to pop in and say hello, and wish you guys the best this year. Missed you guys in the off-season, and now that we're into the 2002 season, I knew I could find you all here.

Don't have much time for baseball this year, but I'll try to visit. My family is in the process of a big move, and my time will be limited. Sue, Charlotte, and myself are all moving to NYC. The house went up for sale last week, and we expect it to take 2-4 months before we arrive in New York. Sending out tons of resumes now, but if I need to, I can take my job with me and keep working for Premiere Radio Networks.

If anybody wants to find me in the meantime, my e-mail is outcastradio@yahoo.com

I do have other e-mail addresses that I check more often, but by the time the move happens, those will be left behind, and I can take my Yahoo addy with me.

moochpuppy
04-08-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by OutcastRadio
Sue, Charlotte, and myself are all moving to NYC.

I'm sorry.

Hey Outcast! Good to see you. Hope everything goes well with your move and the sale of your house. It's a busy and difficult time moving out of state.

CLR01
04-08-2002, 11:28 AM
Who let the 'toons fan in??? I thought we had better security than that. West you awake?? :smile:

Good to hear from you OCR. Hope everything goes well with the move. This doesnt mean you will be buying a Giambi jersey i hope. :?::?:

OutcastRadio
04-08-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by CLR01
This doesnt mean you will be buying a Giambi jersey i hope. :?::?:

In two words.....Hell, NO!

FarWestChicago
04-08-2002, 01:05 PM
Good to see you, Outcast. And Happy B-Day a day or so late. Don't be such a stranger.

:gulp: :happybday :gulp:

Iwritecode
04-08-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Don't be such a stranger.

A tribe fan moving to NYC? It doesn't get much stranger than that...

Anyway, good to see you again OC! I wondered what happened to you. I haven't talked to you since you decided to back out of our "bet" last year. Which you would have lost BTW... :D: I hope you get some time to stop back here some more later this year.

Is it just a coincedence that you happened to stop by when the Tribe is winning and the Sox are struggling? :?:

OutcastRadio
04-08-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
Is it just a coincedence that you happened to stop by when the Tribe is winning and the Sox are struggling? :?:

Actually, it is a coincidence. It wasn't until last Tuesday that I learned about the Indians playing the first game of the year on Sunday night.

If it were, wouldn't I have made a comment? Or at least made a reference to it?

voodoochile
04-08-2002, 03:01 PM
Hey there Outcast...

How's it going. Check out the Sox 'N Roll link at the top of the page. I know you are into Internet radio, and these guys are doing something really cool...

Hope the move goes well... Good Luck...

Daver
04-08-2002, 05:40 PM
Hey Outcast good to hear from you,thought you dropped off the face of the Earth or something.

OutcastRadio
04-08-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Check out the Sox 'N Roll link at the top of the page. I know you are into Internet radio, and these guys are doing something really cool...

That's really great sound, and the songs I'm hearing are cool too.

Bravo to the guys who are running that one.

RedPinStripes
04-08-2002, 05:43 PM

Thanx bud. You might not like us when we're live and playing the Tribe. :D: Tune in Tomorrow @ 5 central. We have a lot of fun doing this and so do the listeners. they're a big part of the show.

voodoochile
04-08-2002, 05:44 PM

They are doing live homespun Sox broadcasts also. Cutting edge stuff...