PDA

View Full Version : This only fuels my hate for the Red Sox

chisoxmike
08-23-2007, 02:15 PM
Sorry, Yankees: Red Sox seem to be America's new home team (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/al/redsox/2007-08-22-Roadattendance_N.htm)
By Paul White, USA TODAY

:puking: :puking: :puking:

**** THE RED SOX!

I can't wait for "the nation" to invade the city this week!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

TornLabrum
08-23-2007, 02:27 PM
I can't wait for "the nation" to invade the city this week!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

You mean Cubs fans wearing Boston caps?

jdm2662
08-23-2007, 02:34 PM

Yep. I went to the 105 degree game in 2005. I yelled out a few times "Go back to Wrigley you fake Red Sox fans."

chisoxmike
08-23-2007, 02:34 PM

That too.

I'd say its 70% Cubs fans/north siders, 30% actual Red Sox fans.

Still, they ALL act jags though.

spiffie
08-23-2007, 02:40 PM
I'd hate them much less if they'd buy my tickets for inflated prices the way they have the last couple of years. Since I'm still stuck with Sunday's tickets though, I share the hatred and rage.

Chips
08-23-2007, 02:53 PM
**** the Red Sox and their fans. I'd like to see the Yankees a lot closer to first place after this series. However, we suck and I don't it happening.

itsnotrequired
08-23-2007, 03:03 PM
That too.

I'd say its 70% Cubs fans/north siders, 30% actual Red Sox fans.

Still, they ALL act jags though.

Factual post.

:rolleyes:

Chips
08-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Factual post.

:rolleyes:

What a shocking response. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:smile:

Nellie_Fox
08-24-2007, 01:29 AM
we suckSpeak for yourself.

dcb56
08-24-2007, 01:58 AM
Yep. I went to the 105 degree game in 2005. I yelled out a few times "Go back to Wrigley you fake Red Sox fans."

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f224/TheDarkGundam/emot-laugh.gif

Ya you sure showed them...

Speak for yourself.

4th highest payroll in MLB, tied with the ****ing Royals for last place, ya if we don't suck than I don't know what does...

That is unless you're on duty for the Grammar Police tonight, in that case...

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f224/TheDarkGundam/emot-laugh.gif

Nellie_Fox
08-24-2007, 02:23 AM
ya if we don't suck than I don't know what does...

My point is the WE. I don't play for the White Sox. I don't refer to them as WE. I don't think that I suck when the Sox aren't playing well. Thus, speak for yourself.

People ridicule others who bring a glove to the game, saying "are you expecting them to ask you to play?" but refer to the team as "we." Are you already playing?

chisoxfanatic
08-24-2007, 02:45 AM

I was there too. I was around Section 104 and didn't get in the shade until half the game was done. At least we won that game!

I'd like to see the Yankees a lot closer to first place after this series.

Eureka! Something I agree with Chips on! :o:

They have to go to Yankee Stadium next week. Hopefully that can be a sweep for the Yanks.

It's nice that the Red Sox now have exactly the same amount of games against Tampa as the Yankees do. Plus, there are six games head-to-head, so the Yankees do control their own destiny. If you look to the last week of the season, the Red Sox finish at home against Oakland and Minnesota, while the Yankees finish at Tampa and Baltimore. If they can get to within a game of the Red Sox by then, they'll be in business. They've gained 9.5 games the past month and a half, so that's not out of the question.

FloridaTigers
08-25-2007, 11:52 AM
My point is the WE. I don't play for the White Sox. I don't refer to them as WE. I don't think that I suck when the Sox aren't playing well. Thus, speak for yourself.

People ridicule others who bring a glove to the game, saying "are you expecting them to ask you to play?" but refer to the team as "we." Are you already playing?

I hate people like this. Many people have grown up with teams their whole lives, gone to many games, and whatnot. Why can't they say "we"? When a team has ups and downs, the fans cheer or suffer along with the team. How do you refer to your team. "Oh, they"? Any normal sports fan refers to their team with "we".

JB98
08-25-2007, 01:48 PM
Whether you refer to the White Sox as "we" or "they," **** the Red Sox and the Cubs fans who support them. :rolleyes:

kevin57
08-30-2007, 07:39 PM
This "news" can only thrill the suits at ESPN.

Chips
08-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Eureka! Something I agree with Chips on! :o:

blah blah blah.

:mg: **** happens, I guess.

I hate people like this. Many people have grown up with teams their whole lives, gone to many games, and whatnot. Why can't they say "we"? When a team has ups and downs, the fans cheer or suffer along with the team. How do you refer to your team. "Oh, they"? Any normal sports fan refers to their team with "we".

:thumbsup: my friend.

This "news" can only thrill the suits at ESPN.