PDA

View Full Version : BaseBrawl

itsnotrequired
08-18-2007, 08:37 AM
You have two options when you get thrown at. First, you walk down to first base really slowly, just mother****ing the guy verbally the entire time, and get him to come at you. Then you pummel him. The pitcher had a green glove. A green glove! I would have ridden his “Green Lantern Fruity Ass” and asked what super powers his glove had, to get him to charge at me. Or, if you are going to charge the mound, don’t go out there slow. Run out there really fast, but don’t throw a punch. The pitcher will be expecting that. Run out there and tackle him hard. Mount him. And toss bombs on his face for as long as you can before the waves of players crash over you.

After the game, half of the Mets were too scared to shake hands. We have 3 games with that team left and I fully expect the first batter to get one in the ear. You really should stop by a game if you want to see a brawl. The next game is June 28th. I got Rios to come to our team bar after the game. He was afraid he would get pummeled. He had nothing to worry about. We were able to tell each team’s version of the brawl story. Our catcher told the hitter he ****ed his sister, amongst other things. We crushed beer, Southern Comfort, and car bombs. Rios left because he had to go to work in the morning. I closed the place and drove home drunk. I woke up at 2 PM to a feast of Popeye’s Chicken and Biscuits my girlfriend fetched for me.Oh man, too funny.

http://www.sportsphds.com/editorials/readarticle.php?articleID=495

FarWestChicago
08-18-2007, 08:43 AM
That is quite entertaining. :cool:

itsnotrequired
08-18-2007, 08:49 AM
That is quite entertaining. :cool:

How about this one?

The first pitch was a strike, then a ball, then a terrible strike, then I foul one off, then I watched a slider right down the middle for strike three. Damn marriage! I ended the inning.

So get this…you ready?

As I returned to the bench, someone was laughing at me. Was it the catcher? Why? No way, the umpire? The ****ing umpire? I asked the bench and they confirmed the umpire was laughing at me.

So, I turn around and walk up to him, “Are you laughing at me, are you ****ing laughing AT ME?” I am fully contemplating getting thrown out or punching this guy in the face. To which he mumbled from behind his molestache and facial moles, “You guys have been making fun of and laughing at me all game.” To which I reply, “both teams are laughing at you because you are terrible”. I turned around and walked away. Apparently, he had his arm raised for the ejection but never followed through. Again, this guy is such a bad umpire he still will not throw me out.

http://www.sportsphds.com/editorials/readarticle.php?articleID=737