PDA

View Full Version : Sox-and-Roll Tuesday the 9th @ 5:05pm

RedPinStripes
04-07-2002, 12:20 PM
Join us vs. Phil garner and the rest of the scumbags from the arm pit of the country. (Detroit) Baggio will be you play by play man on Tuesday, and we'll have our usual 1 hour totally biased pre-game show along with a post game show. All connection problems we had on Saturday are resolved now. :D:

Chisox_cali
04-07-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Join us vs. Phil garner and the rest of the scumbags from the arm pit of the country. (Detroit) Baggio will be you play by play man on Tuesday, and we'll have our usual 1 hour totally biased pre-game show along with a post game show. All connection problems we had on Saturday are resolved now. :D:

It's also Jon Rauch's first start. :D:

RedPinStripes
04-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

It's also Jon Rauch's first start. :D:

Ah that's right! Cool. Exciting game to announce. maybe rauch will drill someone and dare them to charge. :D:

Mathew
04-08-2002, 02:52 AM
That's why they're starting him, in case anyone wants to start some sh*t. :D:

RedPinStripes
04-08-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Mathew
That's why they're starting him, in case anyone wants to start some sh*t. :D:

Too bad Garner won't be there. :(: I always look forward to getting a reaction out of him after i call him a few choice words. :D:

Mathew
04-08-2002, 04:25 PM
The Kitties had to ruin the fun by not being able to win one friggin game.

RedPinStripes
04-08-2002, 04:34 PM
The Kitties had to ruin the fun by not being able to win one friggin game.
Like the manager move matters in this situation. The Tigers really suck with or without Garner. lol

baggio202
04-08-2002, 09:17 PM

Like the manager move matters in this situation. The Tigers really suck with or without Garner. lol

rumor mill has the tigers hiring felipe alou....that guy is really a good manager..he could make a difference there...you know when teams hire a new manager..first thing they do is go out and sweep a series..then start sucking again...just our luck..lol

RedPinStripes
04-08-2002, 10:12 PM
Alou would be a nice replacement for Manuel.

Daver
04-08-2002, 10:14 PM
Alou would be a nice replacement for Manuel.

How?

They are almost identical in the way they manage.

RedPinStripes
04-08-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by daver

How?

They are almost identical in the way they manage.

For what's available, I'll take Alou. He's got to have more balls then JM.

Daver
04-08-2002, 10:36 PM

You're wrong,but I won't argue it.

RedPinStripes
04-08-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by daver

You're wrong,but I won't argue it.

You would take JM over Alou? Just wondering. No sense in arging over it since it will never happen. I have a feeling this staff will be here a while weather we like it or not.

Mathew
04-08-2002, 11:07 PM
Alou is the best manager in baseball for bringing up talent, see Montreal Expos farm team to the majors...Cliff Floyd, Pedro, Johnson, Grissam, Grudielanek, Deshields, Walker, Alou... you guys know where I going, plus they have three of the best young ball players in the game now, Alou would not do here because he would play the kids and teach them to be major leaguers, then Reinsy would trade them, and we'd only make the rest of the league better, like Montreal does.

RedPinStripes
04-08-2002, 11:10 PM
Alou is the best manager in baseball for bringing up talent, see Montreal Expos farm team to the majors...Cliff Floyd, Pedro, Johnson, Grissam, Grudielanek, Deshields, Walker, Alou... you guys know where I going, plus they have three of the best young ball players in the game now, Alou would not do here because he would play the kids and teach them to be major leaguers, then Reinsy would trade them, and we'd only make the rest of the league better, like Montreal does.
:reinsy
"I have to stop being so obvious"

baggio202
04-08-2002, 11:29 PM

so we are the chicago expos :)

Cubbiesuck13
04-09-2002, 12:18 AM
i have a ****ty connection and i was wondering if i could still get the game from the sox n roll guys. last time i tried it dint work. tips??

RedPinStripes
04-09-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Cubbiesuck13
i have a ****ty connection and i was wondering if i could still get the game from the sox n roll guys. last time i tried it dint work. tips??

Dial -ups have been a problem for some people, not all. You might have tried while we had our own troubles last week during the pre-game show and the first 2 innings. lol

If you have a fire wall, try turning it off. Make sure you choose the live 365 player when it asks you what player you want. It will only ask you that the first time. Music is playing on the station around the clock so you can test it out now if you want. I have noticed that it don't let me in at times and i try it once more and it's fine. Internet radio can be a pain in the ass at times.

If you have any more trouble, email us. feedback@sox-and-roll.com

Mathew
04-09-2002, 05:13 PM
Jose Cansucko hahaha that's great! Manuel smokin' too much dope.

Ahhhh crap lost it again.

foulkesfan11
04-09-2002, 06:43 PM

Anyone has more balls than JM. My grandmother could Manage better.