PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Jenks BBTN

JermaineDye05
08-12-2007, 06:06 PM
was asked to speak on BBTN, Bobby turned them down saying he refuses to speak until the streak ends. Good for Bobby not wanting to jinx it. What a surprise, Ravech got him mixed up and called him Gagne.

TornLabrum
08-12-2007, 07:32 PM
Bobby Gagne?

Vernam
08-12-2007, 08:45 PM
On the early edition, at least, BBTN barely mentioned the streak and didn't even show a clip of Jenks. That's what he gets for spurning the interview. :rolleyes:

I'd love to see him reach 50 and keep telling ESPN to **** off. :gulp:

Vernam

santo=dorf
08-12-2007, 09:33 PM
I hope Bobby never appears on baseball tonight. Just talking to those dolts would rot quite a few brain cells.

Huisj
08-12-2007, 09:51 PM
was asked to speak on BBTN, Bobby turned them down saying he refuses to speak until the streak ends. Good for Bobby not wanting to jinx it. What a surprise, Ravech got him mixed up and called him Gagne.

Bobby Gagne?

Darn, I actually wish I had seen this. The laughter from hearing him make that screw up would have been good exercise for my heart.

Frontman
08-12-2007, 10:10 PM
I'd love it if Bobby goes and does the "Why would I want to talk to them now? The streak is over!" after it ends.

Hopefully next season.

:wink:

JermaineDye05
08-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Bobby Gagne?

No, Ravech said something like '41 consecutive batters, thats not innings like Orel Hershiser or what Brandon Webb is chasing. The last record holder Jim Barr in 2 appearances as you see 14 appearances Barr being a starter and Gagne the reliever.'

Soxfanspcu11
08-13-2007, 12:01 AM
Good for Bobby.

I wish that every single person who gets a paycheck signed by Jerry Reinsdorf and does not play basketball would also refuse to go on that show.

BBTN and ESPN in general have been incredibly ****ty to the Sox over the years.

John Kruk and Peter Gammons are the only ones I ever remember saying something good about the Sox, and that was like one time only.

If Bobby played for Boston or NYY, ESPN would have broken into coverage to show him pitching for the record.

And yes, I know that tomorrow is Monday as well, but that's not the point. **** ESPN in all it's forms.

Fuller_Schettman
08-13-2007, 02:06 AM
And yes, I know that tomorrow is Monday as well, but that's not the point. **** ESPN in all it's forms.

Including, but not limited to, gaseous.

dcb56
08-13-2007, 02:20 AM
Including, but not limited to, gaseous.

Yes, but that only occurs after Kruk eats a bean burrito.