PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bowden update

Fenway
08-11-2007, 03:06 PM
SMO's nephew had a rough 1st at Fenway as he gave up a 3 run bomb He looks nervous

Fenway
08-11-2007, 05:13 PM
4 inn 8 runs 7 hits 90 pitches 60 strikes but he off the hook as Seadogs tie it up 8-8. Fenway crowd really in to it.

StillMissOzzie
08-11-2007, 09:44 PM
SMO's nephew had a rough 1st at Fenway as he gave up a 3 run bomb He looks nervous

I was following along on the InterWeb. Not his best performance to date.
Was that you who called me here earlier today, Fenway? Sorry I couldn't take the call.

SMO
:(:

Fenway
08-11-2007, 10:11 PM
I was following along on the InterWeb. Not his best performance to date.
Was that you who called me here earlier today, Fenway? Sorry I couldn't take the call.

SMO
:(:

Ya I was calling from Fenway to tell you he looked nervous but so did the Harrisburg pitcher. The errors did not help.

Domeshot17
08-11-2007, 10:34 PM
SMO-

Just wanted to say your nephew is a hell of a talent. I scouted some high school teams for my old high school as the playoffs rolled around one year, and they were a possible match up later on. At one point I just wrote down "tell hitters to close eyes and swing hard and hope they make contact". There were several pro scouts there that got a good laugh out of it. The best compliment I can give him is for several innings he made me stop scouting and just watch. He was fun to watch, and I think he is going to make an excellent major leaguer one day (Although hes a starter, I think he could be a Bobby Jenks esque closer if it was not for Paplebon (We picked up Jenks as a starter) ).