PDA

View Full Version : Question about the USCF Stadium Club...

upperdeckusc
08-09-2007, 01:28 PM
I've been to a good amount of games, but always stay in my seat and i've never wandered over to the Stadium Club. I was just looking for some quick details about it since i got 4 passes for it for this sunday and im going with my family. Where's it at? How's the set-up there? Dress code? Reservations? Air conditioned (im guessing)? Is it usually packed? Anything you could let me know about it, I'd appreciate it.

INSox56
08-09-2007, 02:10 PM
I've been there for the Grinder Bash as well as some other season ticketholder stuff. The upstairs is the more "bar" type, some tables, bars, etc. The lower level is the more restaurant side. Dress codes, reservations, etc I have no idea. I do know that it's really nice and TVs everywhere obviously. You should have sprung for Jim Beam seats, though.

salty99
08-09-2007, 02:12 PM
There are alot of threads on this already if you use the search function.

Jerko
08-09-2007, 02:22 PM
There's an elevator you can take from the ground floor or the 100 level. If you go directly there, it's between gates 2 and 3. If you go to the 100 level first, the entrance is near right field. There is a dress code, but the main thing they watch for are guys with sleeveless shirts (gotta have the pits covered)...... You can wear jerseys, t-shirts, hats, all that stuff. The club itself is 2 levels: lower level is the restaurant (reservation), upper level is the bar. The bar level serves food (carvery, buffet, a daily special, a sweet table, etc) and you have to get a "Ticket" for whatever area you want to eat from. There is also a menu where you can order burgers, fries, kid's meals, nachos, (different from the ones they sell in the seating area), etc. Everything goes on a credit card (there's a tag on the pass that says credit card required). It can get pretty pricey up there. Both levels have bathrooms, and if there's room you can sit "on the glass" to watch the game (extra 5 bucks). Gratuity IS included in your bill FYI. You can call to reserve a spot on the glass but it's very limited and hard to get on short notice. It's usually empty once the game starts, but can get crowded before and after. Bunch of TVs, you can get drinks at the bar, or if you sit at a table a waiter/waitress will come around and take your order. If you want to make a reservation or try to get "on the glass", the number there is 312-674-5151, between 9 and 5. If you just want to go sit at the bar you can just go up there without calling.

DumpJerry
08-09-2007, 02:43 PM
Keep in mind the tidbit buried in Jerko's post: NO CASH, CREDIT CARDS ONLY.

MCHSoxFan
08-09-2007, 02:47 PM
Get there ASAP!!! I would get there when the gated open. Otherwise, it will be packed. I went there is the second inning of the second game of the season and I had to get a seat where I could NOT see the field or the televisions. Outside eleveator entrance is at Gate 2. If you go to your seats first, the inside elevator in at section 111/110. Only goes to Club and Lower Concoruse. No Upper Concourse elevator stop. Credit Card ONLY! First floor has buffet. Second floor and individula items. I like the fries and chicken hot wings. They also have good burgers and other good stuff. It is run by Levy. The do the suits/Jim Beam Club/ 300//CLUB LEVEL/Scout Seats.

ENJOY!!! :D:

thedudeabides
08-09-2007, 02:52 PM
How long is it open after the game?

CLR01
08-09-2007, 02:55 PM
How long is it open after the game?

About an hour but if the game goes extras they will kick you out earlier.

thedudeabides
08-09-2007, 02:57 PM
About an hour but if the game goes extras they will kick you out earlier.

Thanks for the info. I have passes Saturday night. I haven't been up there in a few years.

upperdeckusc
08-09-2007, 03:06 PM
that's alot of good info. deeply appreciated guys!

SynchroJet
08-09-2007, 03:31 PM
We were there a few weeks ago. The upstairs part of the Stadium Club is a bar with food and lots of seating areas.

Downstairs is the restaurant which usually requires a reservation in advance (we know people that work there so we get in easily). You'll also need a Stadium Club ticket to get in. The food is set up buffet style and changes from day to day. Last time we were there it was about the best food I've ever had there. I've been there other times and was not thrilled with the selection but it all depends on your taste.

Depending on where you sit, you can get a view of the game from your table. They also pipe in the game on TV's.

Last year they remodeled the Stadium Club a bit with art from the 05' championship season which makes it look even more classy!!

ChiSox524
08-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Also if you have upper deck tickets, you can tell them at the door to the club level you are taking the ramp up and just stay in the club level.

HotelWhiteSox
08-10-2007, 01:19 PM
Someone once uploaded the SC rules/menu here, it was a great resource, you can find it if you search 'Stadium Club' and find the thread with the attachment in it. Might be good to sticky it, or just have an FAQ (or some forums do Wiki) for questions that always come up (Brooks email!?!? Hot dog deal!?!?)

Also, I want to add, be careful if you order them online. Try and get all 4. I bought 2 separate pairs of 2 (all that was left) for my family and almost got screwed because the seller already made reservations with his half and they wouldn't let me make them with the same account #. Luckily the other pair was fine

SouthSideSoxFan
08-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Anything you could let me know about it, I'd appreciate it.
Here's a review of the Stadium Club at U.S. Cellular Field (http://www.yelp.com/biz/xVxhUbwJf3rqmon5s1tdHw) on Yelp (http://www.yelp.com/about).

itsnotrequired
08-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Also if you have upper deck tickets, you can tell them at the door to the club level you are taking the ramp up and just stay in the club level.

If they give you the business and insist you exit the Club Level, simply walk downstairs and go back up at Gate 3 or 5. Walk to the Club Level and show them your Stadium Club pass. Blammo. I did this earlier this year when the person at the Club Level enterance insisted we take the elevator down to the 100 level (where the seats were).