PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call: Scrubs @ (crazy good) Rockies

manders_01
08-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Anyone else going to be there in Sox black and Rockies purple? :D:

I'm looking forward to the Rocks getting redemption from the series in Chicago! Go Rockies!

chisoxfanatic
08-08-2007, 09:29 PM
This is probably the worst time the Cubs could have to go to Coors Field! :D:

MarySwiss
08-08-2007, 09:34 PM
This is probably the worst time the Cubs could have to go to Coors Field! :D:
True that! Lookit what they just did to the Brew Crew. Go Rockies!

chisoxfanatic
08-08-2007, 10:06 PM
True that! Lookit what they just did to the Brew Crew. Go Rockies!
If they can't beat the Astros, they can't beat the Rockies! :cool:

valkyrie
08-08-2007, 10:29 PM
I'll be there on Thursday and Saturday, wearing my Sox hat. I'm always really happy to see other Sox fans in Denver -- all five of them.

manders_01
08-08-2007, 11:20 PM
I'll be there on Thursday and Saturday, wearing my Sox hat. I'm always really happy to see other Sox fans in Denver -- all five of them.

LOL I know that when the Sox were in town two years ago, it was a majority Sox crowd.

If I get back from WY early enough, I'll be there tomorrow (I want a Rockies stadium blanket); Fri & Sat for sure.

soxfan26
08-09-2007, 01:39 AM
I'll be there Sunday.

manders_01
08-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Oh there are WAY too many Scrub fans around me! Pray I don't hurt someone! :)

RadioheadRocks
08-09-2007, 10:57 PM
If they can't beat the Astros, they can't beat the Rockies! :cool:

Guess again... apparently the Rockies should have saved up some of that scoreboard running they did on the Brew Crew and carried it over to this series.

valkyrie
08-10-2007, 11:23 AM
Okay, I saw ONE person in a Sox hat (and quite a few Twins fans -- what's up with that?) and of course a million Cubs fans. The thing is, I don't hate the Cubs at all but 90% of Cubs fans just bug. A lot.

Oh well. Last night's game was gross, but the Rockies will win tonight.

Ziggy S
08-10-2007, 02:17 PM
I'll definitely be there tomorrow and probably today. Also, I'll be at the Slayer show next Saturday.

manders_01
08-10-2007, 02:41 PM
Okay, I saw ONE person in a Sox hat (and quite a few Twins fans -- what's up with that?) and of course a million Cubs fans. The thing is, I don't hate the Cubs at all but 90% of Cubs fans just bug. A lot.

Oh well. Last night's game was gross, but the Rockies will win tonight.

I saw one Sox hat and one Sox jersey, a handful of Cardinals WS shirts and many Twins fans as well (maybe there's some sort of "secret" rivalry there :D:).

Most of the fans around me were well behaved but there were two guys (not together) that had to make comment or noise after every pitch, every play, etc. They were driving me nuts.

It was definitely a hard game to watch. That's the most I've ever been out of my seat for any sporting event. Tonight will be better!

JB98
08-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Guess again... apparently the Rockies should have saved up some of that scoreboard running they did on the Brew Crew and carried it over to this series.

The Cubs will probably pound lumps on the Rockies all weekend.

valkyrie
08-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Last night's game was SWEET, even though they ran out of Sierra Nevada at Beers of the World.