Sad excuse for a human being

RCWHITESOX
08-08-2007, 03:43 PM
Bastard
Overjuiced freak
Not popular with true baseball fans
Disgrace to the game
Sad excuse for a human being

The number 1 cheater in an era of cheaters. This is someone who is in love with himself and cares nothing at all about the integrity of baseball. He is also the direct opposite of what Henry Aaron stands for. For lack of a better word he is a buthole.

ChiSoxRowand
08-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Hall of fame player

RCWHITESOX
08-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Hall of fame player

Also a Hall of Shammer

Jurr
08-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Beaten down by popular
Opinion, which is driven by the press that couldn't get a quote.
Numbskulls, who digest everything the press throws at them,
Degrade the man heartlessly, not thinking that the likelihood is that all
Stats generated during this era have been the result of drug use.

Wake up, folks. If they had a blood test for HGH, there would be TONS of problems to post on the ESPN bottom line. Oh, and visible body mass changes aren't the only way to tell. "Oh, you can tell by his body type that he doesn't use steroids" is the quote that I've heard so many morons in the media and fandom use, and it is utter poppycock. If you haven't taken pharmacology or physiology (or maybe some biochemistry), and haven't used these classes to make a test for HGH to use on everyone, don't single out one guy for being "the demon". I guarandamntee you that there's at least 10 Sox players on some form of performance enhancer. Oh, but nobody wants to think about that. :rolleyes:

Chips
08-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Best player of my generation
Only dude with 756 dingers
Nick Swisher ain't got **** on Bonds
Da King
Splendidly Awesome

oeo
08-08-2007, 09:01 PM
I guarandamntee you that there's at least 10 Sox players on some form of performance enhancer. Oh, but nobody wants to think about that. :rolleyes:

This makes it right, how?

All I know is Bonds has admitted to using them. He said he 'unknowingly' took them, but he did take them. That's cheating...and if word came out that a Sox player was doing the same, I would feel the exact same way.

chaerulez
08-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Beaten down by popular
Opinion, which is driven by the press that couldn't get a quote.
Numbskulls, who digest everything the press throws at them,
Degrade the man heartlessly, not thinking that the likelihood is that all
Stats generated during this era have been the result of drug use.

Wake up, folks. If they had a blood test for HGH, there would be TONS of problems to post on the ESPN bottom line. Oh, and visible body mass changes aren't the only way to tell. "Oh, you can tell by his body type that he doesn't use steroids" is the quote that I've heard so many morons in the media and fandom use, and it is utter poppycock. If you haven't taken pharmacology or physiology (or maybe some biochemistry), and haven't used these classes to make a test for HGH to use on everyone, don't single out one guy for being "the demon". I guarandamntee you that there's at least 10 Sox players on some form of performance enhancer. Oh, but nobody wants to think about that. :rolleyes:

Please name these 10 Sox players you are so certain take steroids. Oh wait, you can't, because you are posturing out of your ass.

Bonds isn't the only steroid user. Other steroid users have gotten public ridicule, including Palmerio, Sosa, and McGwire. He's being singled out because he holds two of baseball's biggest records because he cheated. Matt Lawton may have used steroids, but his mark on the game is not nearly as significant. Oh and he also came clean when he got caught.

munchman33
08-08-2007, 11:22 PM
This makes it right, how?

All I know is Bonds has admitted to using them. He said he 'unknowingly' took them, but he did take them. That's cheating...and if word came out that a Sox player was doing the same, I would feel the exact same way.

Well, I don't believe that Bonds was oblivious. But you're saying that even if he was oblivious, he was a cheater. And that statement isn't right. If he truly was being duped, then he's only guilty of being a complete idiot. Not a cheater.

Gary Sheffield came out to the media and said he took steroids. And he was duped into taking them. And stopped when he found out. And he was NOT suspended. Why? Because there's 1. No way to prove that's a lie 2. No way you can hold someone accountable when professionals they hire take advantage of them like that.

RadioheadRocks
08-08-2007, 11:47 PM
The lesson here, boys and girls, is simple:

Better
Off
Not
Doing
Steroids

RadioheadRocks
08-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Best player of my generation
Only dude with 756 dingers
Nick Swisher ain't got **** on Bonds
Da King
Splendidly Awesome

:chunks

and another well-deserved one for the pic in the signature

:chunks

HotelWhiteSox
08-08-2007, 11:55 PM

I kind of agree, but I think people like it when the players admit it, and with the leaks and other evidence for Bonds, its obvious. Giambi now goes around scotfree. Giambi, also has a much better reputation, I know more of the reason I dislike Bonds is he comes off as a piece of crap from some of the stories I've heard. Not signing for sick kids because of race? Come on

SOXfnNlansing
08-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Best 5 tool player ever
On base all the time
Not a good teammate or role model
Doesn't deserve any accolades because he's a liar and cares less about fans
So glad he never played on the South side

Nellie_Fox
08-09-2007, 12:36 AM
Gary Sheffield came out to the media and said he took steroids. And he was duped into taking them. And stopped when he found out. And he was NOT suspended. Why? Because there's 1. No way to prove that's a lie 2. No way you can hold someone accountable when professionals they hire take advantage of them like that.Oh, please. You believe that crap? If I'm a professional athlete, and I find out that someone has been pumping me full of drugs that could damage my health and shorten my life, without my consent, I'm going to sue him into oblivion.

So, why have Bonds and Sheffield not sued? Because then Conte and Anderson would tell the truth, and probably drag out records to prove it.

Madscout
08-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Not to do an anogram, but it think Tragedy is a word for the guy.
Here was a guy who had it all, great swing, good power, good speed, could play the field. But two nobodys like Sosa and McGuire come around and knock him off the headlines, and all the sudden he feels he has to cheat to get back in the game. Sosa and McGuire are going to be, and would have been found out, and not been admitted into the HOF, where Bonds was a first ballet HOF, and may not get it now if something comes out. His selfishness has contaminated his great career, having him holding two records that he doesn't deserve. Oh, yeah, and that same selfishness can almost make you forget that HE DOESN"T HAVE A WS RING!

johnr1note
08-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Body by Balco
Out of proportion to what nature intended
Not Natural, no way, no how
Doped up, drugged up
Sultan of Squat

http://www.rebelpress.org/bonds.jpg

ode to veeck
08-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Hall of fame player

:tealpolice:

MisterB
08-09-2007, 04:37 PM
BALCO
Offered
New,
Designer
Steroids

soxinem1
08-09-2007, 05:06 PM
Oh, please. You believe that crap? If I'm a professional athlete, and I find out that someone has been pumping me full of drugs that could damage my health and shorten my life, without my consent, I'm going to sue him into oblivion.

So, why have Bonds and Sheffield not sued? Because then Conte and Anderson would tell the truth, and probably drag out records to prove it.

Especially in the case of Sheffield, who has quite the nasty temperment, I find it hard to believe that nothing was done if what he said was indeed true.

Phonies.......