PDA

View Full Version : Stereotypical Flubs fan... have fun!


PaleHoseGeorge
04-05-2002, 06:12 PM
Most Flubs trolls learned long ago that trolling WSI was the ultimate futile gesture. We aren't above any sort of dirty trick to completely humiliate any idiot dumb enough to piss us off.

So I can only assume Sonny Mondia at nsm96@go.com isn't the brightest bulb in the box. If we could overlook his spelling errors, sentence and grammatical mistakes, and lack of punctuation, or paragraph structure, we still can't escape all the usual Flubbie fan delusions we've been pointing out and laughing about here at White Sox Interactive for over three years now.

The delusion that we envy the Cubs. The delusion that this, finally, is their year. The delusion that it is our ballpark, not theirs, that is the true garbage dump. Most of all, the delusion that what really matters is ATTENDANCE, and since all the Flubs fans have been given the equivalent of full frontal lobotomies, the Tribune can jack ticket prices and still draw over 2 million idiots to see a team that finished in last place the prior season.

Have fun with him. And if you choose to email him back (though I doubt it's a valid email address), take the usual precautions beforehand. He obviously has very little to keep himself busy.

Besides playing with himself.

**********************

well being a cub fan has never been so great,first of all we as cub
fans can honestly look at this cub team with realistic hopes of a
championship in 2002..i can only laugh at your laughable website that takes every chance it gets to bitch and wine about the only baseball team in town that matters(the cubs for you slow sox fans)..love they way your team spells soXXXX(A FREAKING X)..how many sox fans are in this city?maybe 8 or 9(and i dont mean thousand) or this that too high..your site is a joke as is your team.when the cubs come to that garbarge dump in june
your soX WILL ACTUALLY SELL OUT.the problem with you soX fans is that you worry and bitch way to much about the cubs instead of looking at your own product.examply,ohhh the cubs get all the attention,ohhhhhhh the media hates us,WINE WINE WINE...the cubs get all the attention because we care about our team and fill wrigley almost every day and night..its funny how you goof sox fans pretend to know so much about baseball and
ill listen to a radio show and here one of your nine fans call a sports show and call royce clayton, RICH CLAYTON..cub fans are far superior and baseball knowledge then your so called fans..the cub fans get the wrap only because they have drinking establishments around wrigley,that is no fault of ours..if you have ever been to a cub game you will see how much cub fans KNOW and CARE about the game..THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE SOX SO NOT FIT IN THIS CITY,the only team that matters is the cubs,followed
by the bears and bulls,you can throw in the hawks and then there is your weak organization,the sox..have fun watching the cubs truly compete for the series this year(yes series and if we dont get there it will not because of lack of talent)while the sox bullpen blows game after game(keith foulke gives up 4 in the ninth ohhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo)..feel free to email me anytime,ill be happy to talk baseball with you or any other sox fan who thinks cub fans dont know the game of baseball..we know more then your fans but we just dont brag about it on a constant basis..your fans do it so your club can get any kind of attention but it wont work...GO CUBS GO,HOW SWEET THOSE WORDS ARE..nice division you guys have this year,even with the indians being weaker and the twins who are just average,you guys will be lucky to finish 3rd..

Spiff
04-05-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
WINE WINE WINE...

Haha (NO FREAKING H).

GASHWOUND
04-05-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Most Flubs trolls learned long ago that trolling WSI was the ultimate futile gesture. We aren't above any sort of dirty trick to completely humiliate any idiot dumb enough to piss us off.

So I can only assume Sonny Mondia at nsm96@go.com isn't the brightest bulb in the box. If we could overlook his spelling errors, sentence and grammatical mistakes, and lack of punctuation, or paragraph structure, we still can't escape all the usual Flubbie fan delusions we've been pointing out and laughing about here at White Sox Interactive for over three years now.

The delusion that we envy the Cubs. The delusion that this, finally, is their year. The delusion that it is our ballpark, not theirs, that is the true garbage dump. Most of all, the delusion that what really matters is ATTENDANCE, and since all the Flubs fans have been given the equivalent of full frontal lobotomies, the Tribune can jack ticket prices and still draw over 2 million idiots to see a team that finished in last place the prior season.

Have fun with him. And if you choose to email him back (though I doubt it's a valid email address), take the usual precautions beforehand. He obviously has very little to keep himself busy.

Besides playing with himself.

**********************

well being a cub fan has never been so great,first of all we as cub
fans can honestly look at this cub team with realistic hopes of a
championship in 2002..i can only laugh at your laughable website that takes every chance it gets to bitch and wine about the only baseball team in town that matters(the cubs for you slow sox fans)..love they way your team spells soXXXX(A FREAKING X)..how many sox fans are in this city?maybe 8 or 9(and i dont mean thousand) or this that too high..your site is a joke as is your team.when the cubs come to that garbarge dump in june
your soX WILL ACTUALLY SELL OUT.the problem with you soX fans is that you worry and bitch way to much about the cubs instead of looking at your own product.examply,ohhh the cubs get all the attention,ohhhhhhh the media hates us,WINE WINE WINE...the cubs get all the attention because we care about our team and fill wrigley almost every day and night..its funny how you goof sox fans pretend to know so much about baseball and
ill listen to a radio show and here one of your nine fans call a sports show and call royce clayton, RICH CLAYTON..cub fans are far superior and baseball knowledge then your so called fans..the cub fans get the wrap only because they have drinking establishments around wrigley,that is no fault of ours..if you have ever been to a cub game you will see how much cub fans KNOW and CARE about the game..THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE SOX SO NOT FIT IN THIS CITY,the only team that matters is the cubs,followed
by the bears and bulls,you can throw in the hawks and then there is your weak organization,the sox..have fun watching the cubs truly compete for the series this year(yes series and if we dont get there it will not because of lack of talent)while the sox bullpen blows game after game(keith foulke gives up 4 in the ninth ohhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo)..feel free to email me anytime,ill be happy to talk baseball with you or any other sox fan who thinks cub fans dont know the game of baseball..we know more then your fans but we just dont brag about it on a constant basis..your fans do it so your club can get any kind of attention but it wont work...GO CUBS GO,HOW SWEET THOSE WORDS ARE..nice division you guys have this year,even with the indians being weaker and the twins who are just average,you guys will be lucky to finish 3rd..

Holy *****!! LOL!! Did he email this to you George? I think its right about that time for some cubs bashing, don't you? I wonder if he's a member of any Troll board out there so I could exchange blows there instead of emails. He's gonna get bombarded by emails after the guys here read this. LOl Oh crap, thats funny

Chisox353014
04-05-2002, 06:29 PM
Heh, his Flubs are now 1-3 against the dregs of the NL Central. Lookout World Series, here come the Flubs!

CubS Lose! Cubs Lose! HOLY COW!

CerberusWG
04-05-2002, 06:34 PM
Ok, time to pull out Goatse.cx

if you don't knwo what it is, be happy. It is the most degrading thing on the Net, and this Bleacher Bum will have the envy of viewing when he checks his email.

RedPinStripes
04-05-2002, 06:36 PM
:moron
"it was me"

WinningUgly!
04-05-2002, 06:39 PM
I don't know anything about the guy, but I'll take Rich Clayton over Royce anyday! :D:

I wonder if the loser behind this email was among the many I was just watching on WGN? You know, the ones who were laughing & unaware that their team was trailing 2-1 in the 9th & down to their last strike.

HawkDJ
04-05-2002, 06:44 PM
Lol! That was great. What better than a Cubs fan who doesn't know who to spell, use grammar, or even use the correct words and then he tries to get across that he and all the other Cubs fans are smarter than Sox fans and will win the World Series! Wow that was funny.

Wine, wine, wine.....He obviously proves how Cubs fans have alocohol on their minds all the time.

cheeses_h_rice
04-05-2002, 06:51 PM
well being a cub fan has never been so great,first of all we as cub
fans can honestly look at this cub team with realistic hopes of a
championship in 2002..

"Realistic"? With that lineup? I think this guy's been drinking a bit too much "wine."



i can only laugh at your laughable website that takes every chance it gets to bitch and wine about the only baseball team in town that matters(the cubs for you slow sox fans)

That's funny, I thought this site was more concerned with the White Sox to the tune of about 95%. Guess one only sees what one wants to see.


..love they way your team spells soXXXX(A FREAKING X)

Well, that's not how it's spelled, but you probably had about 3 too many Keystone Lights while typing that, so I'm not surprised. By the way, the Red SoXXXX are also spelled the same way. Both SoXXXX are 2 of the longest-running franchises in baseball. Just thought you might wanna know that. Also, did you happen to know that the Flubbies used to be called the White Stockings in the 1800s? Bet you didn't.



..how many sox fans are in this city?maybe 8 or 9(and i dont mean thousand) or this that too high.

Obviously enough of them to make your paranoid, pee-pants ass come to this site to spew your venom.


..your site is a joke as is your team.when the cubs come to that garbarge dump in june
your soX WILL ACTUALLY SELL OUT.

Gee, ya think? Unfortunately, we can't keep the North Side riff-raff from swamping Tickets.com.


the problem with you soX fans is that you worry and bitch way to much about the cubs instead of looking at your own product.

Yeah, we Sox fans never, ever discuss the ups and downs of the White Sox organization and team. Just keep telling yourself that.


examply,ohhh the cubs get all the attention,ohhhhhhh the media hates us,WINE WINE WINE...the cubs get all the attention because we care about our team and fill wrigley almost every day and night.

That's what one might call "specious reasoning," to be kind about it. You're saying those 38,000 lemmings packing that urine-stained mausoleum all "care" about that team? Suuuure, whatever you say.


.its funny how you goof sox fans pretend to know so much about baseball and
ill listen to a radio show and here one of your nine fans call a sports show and call royce clayton, RICH CLAYTON.

Ooh, one example! That's an excellent sample from which to base your conclusions. I, on the other hand, have been to Wrigley enough times to have been seated around some of the most moronic "fans" ever witnessed. If mackin' on chicks or babbling into your cellphone contributed runs to the score of the game, the Flubs might actually win something one of these years.


.cub fans are far superior and baseball knowledge then your so called fans..the cub fans get the wrap only because they have drinking establishments around wrigley,that is no fault of ours.

Well, it's the heavy use Flub fans give those drinking establishments before and after games that contributes to their ill repute, but keep telling yourself your self-deluding lies.


.if you have ever been to a cub game you will see how much cub fans KNOW and CARE about the game.

If by "the game," you mean how many zingers Sham-ME has hit or how many strikeouts Kerry has or how much 16 oz. Old Styles cost, sure, probably 30% of the people at the game might be able to take a decent guess. But as for the rules of the game, substitutions, knowledge of players' histories, etc., please, don't even go there...

Nice first effort, chump. Good luck in your perennial quest for third place in that amazing NL Central!

cheeses_h_rice
04-05-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
Ok, time to pull out Goatse.cx

if you don't knwo what it is, be happy. It is the most degrading thing on the Net, and this Bleacher Bum will have the envy of viewing when he checks his email.

I've been tempted many a time to send that link to people, but even I have a line that I do not cross.

Folks, trust me, you DO NOT want to go to goatse.cx...

GASHWOUND
04-05-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice


"Realistic"? With that lineup? I think this guy's been drinking a bit too much "wine."



That's funny, I thought this site was more concerned with the White Sox to the tune of about 95%. Guess one only sees what one wants to see.



Well, that's not how it's spelled, but you probably had about 3 too many Keystone Lights while typing that, so I'm not surprised. By the way, the Red SoXXXX are also spelled the same way. Both SoXXXX are 2 of the longest-running franchises in baseball. Just thought you might wanna know that. Also, did you happen to know that the Flubbies used to be called the White Stockings in the 1800s? Bet you didn't.



Obviously enough of them to make your paranoid, pee-pants ass come to this site to spew your venom.



Gee, ya think? Unfortunately, we can't keep the North Side riff-raff from swamping Tickets.com.



Yeah, we Sox fans never, ever discuss the ups and downs of the White Sox organization and team. Just keep telling yourself that.



That's what one might call "specious reasoning," to be kind about it. You're saying those 38,000 lemmings packing that urine-stained mausoleum all "care" about that team? Suuuure, whatever you say.



Ooh, one example! That's an excellent sample from which to base your conclusions. I, on the other hand, have been to Wrigley enough times to have been seated around some of the most moronic "fans" ever witnessed. If mackin' on chicks or babbling into your cellphone contributed runs to the score of the game, the Flubs might actually win something one of these years.



Well, it's the heavy use Flub fans give those drinking establishments before and after games that contributes to their ill repute, but keep telling yourself your self-deluding lies.



If by "the game," you mean how many zingers Sham-ME has hit or how many strikeouts Kerry has or how much 16 oz. Old Styles cost, sure, probably 30% of the people at the game might be able to take a decent guess. But as for the rules of the game, substitutions, knowledge of players' histories, etc., please, don't even go there...

Nice first effort, chump. Good luck in your perennial quest for third place in that amazing NL Central!

Did you e-mail all this stuff to him too? That's some good stuff there.
I just got done typing and sending a 5 paragraph E-mail ripping him and his beloved. LOL! I think some of my best work. :)