PDA

View Full Version : Picnic in the Park

Viva Medias B's
07-29-2007, 07:11 PM
Wasn't today the annual Picnic in the Park? For those of you who may have been to it (which should still be going on as this message is posted), please post your observations of it here.

MCHSoxFan
07-29-2007, 08:53 PM
Wasn't today the annual Picnic in the Park? For those of you who may have been to it (which should still be going on as this message is posted), please post your observations of it here.

Yes, it is. I am going to watch the fireworks from my house tonight. Whenever the heck they start!!!! :D:

However, I have never been there. All I know is that there is Levy food. Also, you can get autographs of present/former White Sox players/coaches. Then, at the end, there is a fireworks show. Everything is done of the field (PINIC IN THE PARK). A PICNIC is on the grass or ground.

MCHSoxFan
07-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Just got back in from watching the frieworks display/shpw from my front yard!!!

MCHSoxFan
07-29-2007, 09:41 PM
Just got back in from watching the fireworks display/show from my FRONT YARD!!!! :D:

chisoxfanatic
07-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Yes, it is. I am going to watch the fireworks from my house tonight. Whenever the heck they start!!!!

So THAT explains the huge amount of "boom booms" I was hearing for about 10-15 minutes!

MCHSoxFan
07-29-2007, 09:59 PM
So THAT explains the huge amount of "boom booms" I was hearing for about 10-15 minutes!

Yes, yes it was!!!! :D:

Hey, where do you live in Bridgeport? I live RIGHT BEHIND the stadium and where the fireworks explode on 36th street between Canal/Normal

chisoxfanatic
07-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Yes, yes it was!!!! :D:

Hey, where do you live in Bridgeport? I live RIGHT BEHIND the stadium and where the fireworks explode on 36th street between Canal/Normal

I'm about a mile northwest of the ballpark. I live 1/2 block from Gio's Restaurant, which is at 28th & Lowe.

MCHSoxFan
07-29-2007, 10:08 PM
I'm about a mile northwest of the ballpark. I live 1/2 block from Gio's Restaurant, which is at 28th & Lowe.

I know where that is. I have a firend who lives on 28th and Emerald and another friend who lives on 29th and Parnell.

salty99
07-29-2007, 11:33 PM
I was there and it was fun. Everyone on the team showed except for Buehrle who is in St. Louis with wife and baby.