PDA

View Full Version : Who Else Is Going to the Mini Sox Reunion at the Urinal???

Soxfanspcu11
07-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Just mentioned it in another thread.

I got tickets for Monday's scrubs/Phillies game a long time ago. Party because I wanted to see A-ROW and Garcia.

Obviously, Freddy will not be there, but A-ROW and Gooch will!!!

I was not really looking forward to this game before, because well, it's at the urinal, despite wanting to see A-ROW and Garcia.

But now, I am really really excited!!! I will be rocking my Gooch jersey and cheering on Philly!!!

Anyone else going to be there??

getonbckthr
07-27-2007, 06:53 PM
The Chicago Cubs appreciate your contributions towards their payroll.

Soxfanspcu11
07-27-2007, 06:56 PM
The Chicago Cubs appreciate your contributions towards their payroll.

What an intelligent post!!! :rolleyes:

I am going to 1 scrubs game. And not even to see them, but to see 2 of my favorite, should be 3 of my favorite ex-Sox players.

The tickets were cheap, and I will be bringing my flask. I will not spend 1 penny at the park.

Why even post in this thread? Do you just like being an *******?:?:

getonbckthr
07-27-2007, 07:05 PM
What an intelligent post!!! :rolleyes:

I am going to 1 scrubs game. And not even to see them, but to see 2 of my favorite, should be 3 of my favorite ex-Sox players.

The tickets were cheap, and I will be bringing my flask. I will not spend 1 penny at the park.

Why even post in this thread? Do you just like being an *******?:?:
Yes I like being a star.

downstairs
07-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Hey... whatever... if you like the players, go root for them!

I mean, the Phillies are the more interesting game in town over whatever junk is playing on the South Side now...

Sad
07-27-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm going Thursday...

decolores9628
07-27-2007, 07:16 PM
I'll be there on Wed. If you are going Monday I think you get to see Cole Hamels....lucky

Brian26
07-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Obviously, Freddy will not be there, but A-ROW and Gooch will!!!

Has anyone talked to Rowand's wife just to confirm that he will be here?

getonbckthr
07-27-2007, 07:52 PM
Has anyone talked to Rowand's wife just to confirm that he will be here?
Rumor has it he has an important game of Neighborhood Tag that he might not be able to pass up. :cool:

Nellie_Fox
07-28-2007, 12:22 AM
I got tickets for Monday's scrubs/Phillies game a long time ago. Party because I wanted to see A-ROW and Garcia...I was not really looking forward to this game before, because well, it's at the urinalIf you weren't really looking forward to it, why did you buy tickets?

FarWestChicago
07-28-2007, 05:45 AM
I got tickets for Monday's scrubs/Phillies game a long time ago. Party because I wanted to see A-ROW and Garcia...
I was not really looking forward to this game before...At least you'll be partying. :D:

DoItAllJoeHall
07-28-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm confused as to why it matters to some how other people spend their time and money. If you want to see a baseball game, go see a baseball game. If you don't...don't.

letsgosox1592
07-28-2007, 02:03 PM
Never been to Wrigley and never want to. The only chance I might ever go is if the Sox are playing the Cubs. I cant wait till they close down Wrigley because its a dump.