07-26-2007, 10:03 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2949665

Good for Mike!
As for the fan he aught to have to spend a day in jail listening to this guy
nonstop for 24 hours.
:moron

Frontman
07-26-2007, 10:20 AM
About damn time one of the players stood up and did this. You can boo, you can jeer, but throwing things? Definate no-no (and I'm not talking a no-hitter.) Show some flamin' respect, people.

southside rocks
07-26-2007, 11:05 AM
Good for Piazza, and I hope that moron "fan" is barred from ever entering the ballpark again.

letsgosox1592
07-26-2007, 11:16 AM
Good for Piazza, and I hope that moron "fan" is barred from ever entering the ballpark again.
I guranntee you he will not be allowed ever back into the Angels stadium but how could they ever stop him from coming anyway. Buy tickets online and come to the game.

Frontman
07-26-2007, 11:34 AM
I guranntee you he will not be allowed ever back into the Angels stadium but how could they ever stop him from coming anyway. Buy tickets online and come to the game.

Well, have your friend buy them, but yeah. If they "redflag" his name, he might not be able to purchase tickets, but they obviously don't check ID's at the gates of ballparks.

DumpJerry
07-26-2007, 11:59 AM
I hope the court makes an example out of this jerk.

After he gets the maximum sentence, you might see some nervous nellies in the Bud Lite Bleachers at you-know-where.

WS in 05
07-26-2007, 12:59 PM

After he gets the maximum sentence, you might see some nervous nellies in the Bud Lite Bleachers at you-know-where.

What do you mean? They don't pay attention to the baseball world, they just show up to get drunk and party:D:

thomas35forever
07-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Just goes to show you can't mess around with major league ballplayers, especially the best ones. He definitely belongs in the HOF for something like that.

getonbckthr
07-26-2007, 01:37 PM

Too much alcohol settles those nerves.