PDA

View Full Version : If you like Hawk and DJ...

kermittheefrog
04-04-2002, 10:58 PM
... and your cable provider offers MLB Extra Innings right now there is a free preview going on. Check ou the Giants/Dodgers game with Vin Scully on the mic. He puts the drivel that Hawk and DJ spout out to shame.

GASHWOUND
04-04-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
... and your cable provider offers MLB Extra Innings right now there is a free preview going on. Check ou the Giants/Dodgers game with Vin Scully on the mic. He puts the drivel that Hawk and DJ spout out to shame.

What cable provider do you have? They have MLB Extra innings for AT&T Broadband and was thinking about getting it, but I don't think they offer it where I live. Why the heck don't they offer it everywhere? Jeez, that sucks..

kermittheefrog
04-04-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

What cable provider do you have? They have MLB Extra innings for AT&T Broadband and was thinking about getting it, but I don't think they offer it where I live. Why the heck don't they offer it everywhere? Jeez, that sucks..

I have Media One. MLB Extra Innings owns dude, I love being able to flip around the league to see what's going on.

Chisox_cali
04-04-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog

I Have EI, and I get Vin Scully all the time anyways :smile:
I havent had the chance to hear Hawk and DJ yet this year the 2 Seattle games I got their announcers