PDA

View Full Version : Message for White Sox Public Relations(Brook)

kruzer31
07-24-2007, 11:16 PM
Time to get something up at the Park for a Countdown to Thome's 500th HR. Every time he hits another, add one to the big count sign. If I am correct, i think he just hit number 489. If there is something up already, i apologize.

Jeff

MCHSoxFan
07-24-2007, 11:20 PM
Time to get something up at the Park for a Countdown to Thome's 500th HR. Every time he hits another, add one to the big count sign. If I am correct, i think he just hit number 489. If there is something up already, i apologize.

Jeff

Do not apologize!!! :D: Really, don't. There is nothing. The only thing they have is on the Video Board, the put a picture of Jim on it and his number with stras around the numbers. However, they do not have a count-down on the Scoreboard. For example, "11 MORE TO GO!!!". Hope this helps. I can talk to Brooks. I am having a meeting with him tomorrow.

kruzer31
07-24-2007, 11:24 PM
Do not apologize!!! :D: Really, don't. There is nothing. The only thing they have is on the Video Board, the put a picture of Jim on it and his number with stras around the numbers. However, they do not have a count-down on the Scoreboard. For example, "11 MORE TO GO!!!". Hope this helps. I can talk to Brooks. I am having a meeting with him tomorrow.

That woudl be great. They have it for Bonds, and did it for Thomas in Toronto. Put those cuties on the Fundamental Deck to Work. Have a Big sign with the numbers ready to peel off hanging from the Fundamental Deck. Thome Ticker to 500.

Jeff