PDA

View Full Version : what's the forcast?

mike squires
04-04-2002, 09:18 PM
anybody know the forcast for the home opener? hopefully we won't have to use those ponchos they are handing out at the game! i remember going to a sox tiger game in 88, when i left indiana it was like 80 with sunshine. about the 4th inning it dropped to high 40's. i was forced to spend 40 bucks of my allowance on a hooded sweatshirt.

my boss at work said hawk said, "and the sox lose the damn game." after ichirohit the single. did he really say that?

Daver
04-04-2002, 09:38 PM
The home opener is too far distant to get an accurate weather forecast.

Jjav829
04-04-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by michael penny

my boss at work said hawk said, "and the sox lose the damn game." after ichirohit the single. did he really say that?

I think he did. Bernsie and Boers played the clip a few times today on the Score, and I listened to it during the replay of the game on FSN. He says Sox lose or whatever, and then after a few seconds of silence it sounds like he says "damn"

MattSharp
04-04-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by michael penny
anybody know the forcast for the home opener?

You are obviously aren't from Chicago? The weather predictions in the morning are accurate in the afternoon let alone like 10 days ahead of time. cmone dude!!!!!!!

HawkDJ
04-04-2002, 09:51 PM
Well there is a forcast but obviously it won't be completely accurate since it is so far away. Here it is for now:

Times of cloud and sun
High-53

CubKilla
04-05-2002, 12:22 AM
I didn't hear Hawk say, "Damn." Maybe it was because I was swearing up a storm of my own. If he did, I would assume he said it when he thought TV had gone to a commercial or something.

RedPinStripes
04-05-2002, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by daver
The home opener is too far distant to get an accurate weather forecast.

When are they real accurate anyway?