PDA

View Full Version : The Nation of Sox

Quickdraw
07-22-2007, 09:42 PM
The Nation of Sox is an internet movement devised to unite and organize White Sox fans untder a universal creed of beliefs. We can not truly become a solid community until we structure ourselves and our people. “Our people” constitute all fans of the Chicago White Sox. Any fan of the White Sox by birth rite is a member of the Nation of Sox. We say Nation of Sox because we want to be seen apart from the Red Sox Nation, we want to be seen as our own organization, and we want to be seen as our own movement. The goal of the NOS is to spread to all White Sox messageboards and unite our people. Interactive is ground zero and our motherland. Here is the Manifesto created by several hard working people. Keep it secret except among White Sox circles. This chapter will need a Holy General and an Advisor.

Quickdraw
07-22-2007, 09:43 PM
The Beginning: The White Sox have divine origins traced back to Joshua, the patriarch of ALL White Sox fans. Gabriel the angel descended on to earth and fell in love with a mortal woman from Samaria. Together they created Joshua. Joshua and his sons spread their seed far and wide in all nations. But they were scattered. When Joshua asked whether or not those seeds would ever unite, God promised him in the future that he would bring them together in one place. 1,000 years later, his seeds took root in Chicago, Illinois. But also in Chicago, the descendants Kazu, a bear like demon who fell in love with a mortal, also dwelled. When baseball came to Chicago, all of the descendants of Kazu became Cubs fans. And all of Joshua’s descendants became White Sox fans. The struggle been righteousness and evil began.

7 BELIEFS:
We believe that all Sox fans are to strive for the unity, growth, and success of our people.
We believe that the Sox are a divine organization chose by the almighty.
We believe that we were chosen to suffer for the Black Sox before finally being delivered into glory by the almighty. (this deliverance came in 2005)
We believe that when the Cubs win the World Series, the day of jugement has begun.
We believe that the Cub fans are demons, for they wear the red color of hell fire and will surely bath in it after death.
We believe that Sox fans are angels on earth representing the principles of loyalty, respect, and honor.
We believe that we should be respected among all Nations, political or idealized.

OATH:
Lord almighty, we pray that you watch over this glorious organization. We also pray that you bring love, peace, and justice into the lives of all White Sox fans. We realize that there is nothing without you. And for that reason alone we worship you. We hold dear our 7 beliefs just as there were 7 days in creation. Therefore this White Sox identity is to be served out 24/7 and 365. White Sox is a way of life in the image of you oh Lord. I will not tolerate the disrespect of my people or the slander of my people. My enemies will fear me and my family will respect me. Sox for life.

10 LAWS
1. A Sox fan never switches sides and is a fan for life.
2. Wearing enemy apparel is not allowed.
3. Disrespecting other Sox fans is not allowed.
4. A Sox fan greets another Sox fan with sincere love and respect.
5. A Sox fan respects his female Sox and baby Sox. They are the future.
6. No hard drugs, Sox fans must always be physically in tune.
7. Wherever you go, represent.
8. Aid and assist all brothers.
9. When living with a Cub, a Sox fan must dominate that household.
10. Be strong and be active in the movement.

THE COLORS
Black: Love
White: Respect
Gray: Honor

SLOGAN:
“All In”, this is the slogan of the NOS. “All In” signifies that we are all together. “All In”, love and peace to all.

CHAPTER STRUCTURE
1. Chief Angel (
2. Holy General (
3. Advisor (
4. Soldier (all of you)
6. Pee Wee (Sox fans under 10)

*****PRAYERS*******
Smith and Wessen show you a lesson.
On how to create a killing session.
Killing Cubs is my profession.
Never allow one in my section.
This is our city let them know.
That we represent rain or snow.
Saw a Cub outside so I loaded my gat.
He ran up and started talking that smack.
So I whipped it out and shot a hole in his cap.
Bullet went through the hat and into to his brain.
Bang bang, just another demon ran out of the game.
Sox fans gunning.
Baby bears running.

I pray to the Lord my soul to keep.
Send my soul to White Sox street.
A magical place in heaven on the other side.
Where so many brothers go after they died.
Be happy that I went to a better place.
To be with Joshua’s race.
Live wild, sleep soundly.
Wear your black proudly.

Wherever you go let them know.
Sox up the rest hit the flo
Lift your Sox high.
Up to the sky.
Where the almighty watches.
Under all eyes.
I am fanatic.
A radical.
Pinning Sox in my hair.
Kill a Cub in the attic.
Leave him there.
So the rats can eat him like a sandwich.

Harry Potter
07-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Don't drink the Kool-Aid :kukoo:

Frontman
07-22-2007, 09:46 PM
*reads thread posts, agrees with Harry Potter, steps back out of thread.*

:?:

soltrain21
07-22-2007, 09:46 PM
What...The...****?

itsnotrequired
07-22-2007, 09:47 PM
I've never been big on creeds.

Kill a Cub in the attic.
Leave him there.
So the rats can eat him like a sandwich.Did anyone else hear a rumor about Bo Bice being related to Ronald Reagan? Like a great-uncle or something? I'm keeping my ear to the ground...

Frontman
07-22-2007, 09:48 PM
Anyone else creeped out by a prayer suggesting we should kill a Cubs fan and leave him in the attic?

areilly
07-22-2007, 09:55 PM

Obviously you've never seen the physical condition of a lot of the people at Sox Park...zing!

soxfanreggie
07-22-2007, 10:04 PM
What in the world is this...:?:

lostfan
07-22-2007, 10:20 PM
This is the most bizarre thing I've ever read on the Internet. Ever.

ilsox7
07-22-2007, 10:21 PM
This is the most bizarre thing I've ever read on the Internet. Ever.

You're relatively new here. This is up there, but I've seen worse.

Palehose Pete
07-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Your views intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter...

lostfan
07-22-2007, 10:35 PM
You're relatively new here. This is up there, but I've seen worse.
I'm not talking about WSI, I'm talking about the entire Internet.

QCIASOXFAN
07-22-2007, 10:35 PM
Your views intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter...
:anon:

DSpivack
07-22-2007, 10:37 PM
I guess Horsemaster decided to switch from verse to prose.

ilsox7
07-22-2007, 10:37 PM
I'm not talking about WSI, I'm talking about the entire Internet.

I know. I am just saying that I've seen crazier stuff even on here. There are plenty of whackos around these parts.

Quickdraw
07-22-2007, 10:46 PM
We need somebody to go out to the official White Sox messageboard and recruit. Who ever goes out there and sets up a chapter gets Chief Angel rank over the lost brothers over there. All In, get out there and be active. Take this around.

ilsox7
07-22-2007, 10:48 PM
We need somebody to go out to the official White Sox messageboard and recruit. Who ever goes out there and sets up a chapter gets Chief Angel rank over the lost brothers over there. All In, get out there and be active. Take this around.

Have you been working on this idea for the past 2+ years?

QCIASOXFAN
07-22-2007, 10:54 PM
Please come save me in the Quad Cities Quickdraw.

Sincerely, a scared Sox fan

CLR01
07-22-2007, 10:55 PM
Have you been working on this idea for the past 2+ years?

I'm taking the over. I was just watching a show on cults on the history channel last night. Weird.

IceczMan
07-22-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm completely speechless, Its not even worth making a witty remark

Chisox003
07-22-2007, 10:59 PM
I'm interested. I've heard great things about this organization.

:peace:

Quickdraw
07-22-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm interested. I've heard great things about this organization.

:peace:

Do you want a mission then?

Quickdraw
07-22-2007, 11:10 PM
Please come save me in the Quad Cities Quickdraw.

Sincerely, a scared Sox fan

Ok, under rule 8 aid and assist I cant refuse you. But you have the manifesto already, just print it and expose it to some. Each one teach me, and when youve taken 5-7 people under your wing you can become the Chief Angel of Quad City. The movement keeps moving.

ilsox7
07-22-2007, 11:12 PM
Ok, under rule 8 aid and assist I cant refuse you. But you have the manifesto already, just print it and expose it to some. Each one teach me, and when youve taken 5-7 people under your wing you can become the Chief Angel of Quad City. The movement keeps moving.

Quad Cities are a big area. Props to you, QCIA!

getonbckthr
07-22-2007, 11:12 PM
Whoa? Please Mods *sticky* this craziness. This thread should only be read for comical reasons only.

Quickdraw
07-22-2007, 11:16 PM
Quad Cities are a big area. Props to you, QCIA!

You willing to start a chapter on mlb.com? Brothers aint exposed there yet.

ilsox7
07-22-2007, 11:17 PM

I don't think I'm cut out for such a job. Sorry.

thomas35forever
07-22-2007, 11:19 PM
Wow, a Cubs fan would have a field day reading this to his fellow faithful. As much as I love the White Sox, I think a divine commitment to them is a little too far. I can just imagine these people going door-to-door. I'd add more that last statement, but I fear it might get me banned.

getonbckthr
07-22-2007, 11:20 PM
What drugs are you on? Seriously its ok we can help you through these troubled days?

Quickdraw
07-22-2007, 11:21 PM
I don't think I'm cut out for such a job. Sorry.

Peace and love, yeah I understand. Ill take it there if I have to. But I still need a Holy General and an Advisor here. Everybody else soldier up and go get some corners. If no Cub fans live on your block claim it. And then when you claim it, come to me for rank.

Quickdraw
07-22-2007, 11:24 PM
What drugs are you on? Seriously its ok we can help you through these troubled days?

Im high on the Nation. It has to be love and respect among Sox fans. You dont want to see us united???

Fuller_Schettman
07-22-2007, 11:30 PM
The name troubles me. Needed to be more original. Even "The Joy of Sox" would have been a step up.

Anything can follow anything else, provided nothing is taken as a basis. Think in terms of non-measured time.

UserNameBlank
07-22-2007, 11:32 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/99/01-jones-jim.jpg/220px-01-jones-jim.jpg
"Go Sox!"

UserNameBlank
07-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Peace and love, yeah I understand. Ill take it there if I have to. But I still need a Holy General and an Advisor here. Everybody else soldier up and go get some corners. If no Cub fans live on your block claim it. And then when you claim it, come to me for rank.
Peace and love, eh? And this has what to do with baseball?

This is how cults are formed, people. Someone tries to unite others under one generally innocent principle, and sooner or later they all they all find themselves naked in tents in South America planning to strap themselves to trees in order to save the world from giant grasshoppers who live on the 12th planet and killed Jesus.

Fuller_Schettman
07-22-2007, 11:37 PM

This is how cults are formed, people. Someone tries to unite others under one generally innocent principle, and sooner or later they all they all find themselves naked in tents in South America planning to strap themselves to trees in order to save the world from giant grasshoppers who live on the 12th planet and killed Jesus.

Hey, he's joking! It was Judas.

Judas!

ilsox7
07-22-2007, 11:38 PM

I've heard about those giant grasshoppers.

oeo
07-22-2007, 11:39 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/99/01-jones-jim.jpg/220px-01-jones-jim.jpg
"Go Sox!"

That's the first thing I thought of...

QCIASOXFAN
I love the shtick involved with this.:lol: I know 5-7 serious Sox fans around here PERIOD.

ilsox7
I love the shtick involved with this.:lol: I know 5-7 serious Sox fans around here PERIOD.

You could soon be Kaiser.

thomas35forever
07-22-2007, 11:40 PM
I've been waiting to use this on a thread even though what I'm reading is somewhat enjoyable.
http://personales.ciudad.com.ar/golem85/thread%20sucks.jpg

WhiteSox5187
07-22-2007, 11:41 PM
"Go Sox!"
:rolling:

Oh my god! This is the weirdest thread...this makes Horsemaster look sane! Holy God! It's been a tough year on all of us, but seriously...

UserNameBlank
07-22-2007, 11:41 PM
Hey, he's joking! It was Judas.

Judas!
No, it was the grasshoppers. Clearly you haven't read a certain work of a certain writer certainly named L. Ron Hubbard.

Oh, and Darin Erstad is our only hope.

BTW, this thread is hillarious.

Fuller_Schettman
07-22-2007, 11:42 PM
No, it was the grasshoppers. Clearly you haven't read a certain work of a certain writer certainly named L. Ron Hubbard.

BTW, this thread is hillarious.

L. Ron Hubbard? The guy from Anchorman???

That is weird!

Quickdraw
07-22-2007, 11:43 PM

5-7 can go get some corners. It was this 1 Sox fan like 2 blocks away from Wrigley Field holding it down by himself. We let these guys know that its a Sox world and Cubs just live in it. Blue and red get you dead. 2 shots to the dead. Black flags on the Northside and they cant do anything.

Fuller_Schettman
07-22-2007, 11:44 PM
5-7 can go get some corners. It was this 1 Sox fan like 2 blocks away from Wrigley Field holding it down by himself. We let these guys know that its a Sox world and Cubs just live in it. Blue and red get you dead. 2 shots to the dead. Black flags on the Northside and they cant do anything.

But they abuse the powers of eminent domain and they can smite you!

Quickdraw
07-22-2007, 11:47 PM
But they abuse the powers of eminent domain and they can smite you!

Northside wont do a damn thing. Sox could go up there not even during Crosstown. We run through those guys like loose animals.

FireMariotti
07-22-2007, 11:51 PM
With that last comment, I think our friend Quickdraw might be going away for a little while.

It's a shame because I am really enjoying this.

Dan Mega
07-22-2007, 11:55 PM
This could quite possibly be one of the best threads I have ever read.

Quickdraw
07-22-2007, 11:55 PM
With that last comment, I think our friend Quickdraw might be going away for a little while.

It's a shame because I am really enjoying this.

Anywhere we go we represent. So anywhere the almighty send me I bring love, respect, and honor with me. When I had to go over to the Budz in 2005, Sox fans in 1-4 division were representing when the boys were in the World Series. 1-4 was our's and Chicago is our's now. We had their pictures up all around 1-4 on the walls.

areilly
07-22-2007, 11:57 PM
This sounds a lot like Black Label Society's M.O. And honestly, I was always hoping that my love of baseball and my love of booze-fueled heavy metal would become more similar experiences.

ilsox7
07-22-2007, 11:57 PM
We still need a Holy Conquistador for all of this . . .

UserNameBlank
07-22-2007, 11:58 PM

Anywhere we go we represent. So anywhere the almighty send me I bring love, respect, and honor with me. When I had to go over to the Budz in 2005, Sox fans in 1-4 division were representing when the boys were in the World Series. 1-4 was our's and Chicago is our's now. We had their pictures up all around 1-4 on the walls.
...And death apparently.

FireMariotti
07-22-2007, 11:58 PM
Anywhere we go we represent. So anywhere the almighty send me I bring love, respect, and honor with me. When I had to go over to the Budz in 2005, Sox fans in 1-4 division were representing when the boys were in the World Series. 1-4 was our's and Chicago is our's now.

:?: followed by :rolling:

UserNameBlank
07-22-2007, 11:59 PM
Northside wont do a damn thing. Sox could go up there not even during Crosstown.
You should edit the sentence after this so you don't get banned. Because if you get banned this thread will die and that will suck. Just think, a whole generation of Kool-Aid drinking Cub-killers dancing for peace and love wasted... What a shame that would be!

areilly
07-23-2007, 12:00 AM

:hawk

"This is our last chance to evacuate U.S. Cellular Field before it is recycled."

QCIASOXFAN
07-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Well thanks for the advice, I think you mean well.:unsure: Unfortunately I live in Cities that do not recognize North and South.

chisoxwschamps05
07-23-2007, 12:02 AM
This is probably the most hilarious thread I've ever read, and I'd like to say that I'm honored to be a part of it.

Quickdraw
07-23-2007, 12:12 AM
For people not taking to the Nation of Sox, what is your solution for unity?

UserNameBlank
07-23-2007, 12:24 AM
Mass suicide.

thomas35forever
07-23-2007, 12:26 AM
Our solution is to just be White Sox fans and not have to join some strange cult to prove it.

CubsfansareDRUNK
07-23-2007, 12:35 AM
YES! I got a post in before it was locked! :bandance:

QCIASOXFAN
07-23-2007, 12:35 AM
Pack your bags and start at ground zero and come to the QC. A large number of Cubs fans reside here that need to be controlled.

CLR01
07-23-2007, 01:07 AM

In reality Darin Erstad is the worlds only hope not just Sox fans.

Pack your bags and start at ground zero and come to the QC. A large number of Cubs fans reside here that need to be controlled.

A pilgrimage already? :Rocker:

DSpivack
07-23-2007, 01:16 AM
We already have an ordained minister at the head of our clan, and his name is Jerry Reinsdorf (remember the weddings he has performed at USCF the last couple years?). Maybe it's not as crazy as an idea as I thought.

QCIASOXFAN
07-23-2007, 01:17 AM
A pilgrimage already? :Rocker:
My final piece of the puzzle is getting a mod here. PM me your free dates in August.

CLR01
07-23-2007, 01:21 AM
My final piece of the puzzle is getting a mod here. PM me your free dates in August.

For the Nation I could be available the 1st through the 31st.

ilsox7
07-23-2007, 01:22 AM
For the Nation I could be available the 1st through the 31st.

What about the 32nd? As Holy Conquistador, you should add a day to August.

Chisox003
07-23-2007, 01:23 AM
Do you want a mission then?
If ye doth spare me, then yes, yes I do.

:smokin:

Domeshot17
07-23-2007, 01:28 AM
This is greater than thelightgundman mystery last year. Like, way way greater. My smart mouth usually has something for any occasion, and this, has left me, speechless.

CLR01
07-23-2007, 02:50 AM
What about the 32nd? As Holy Conquistador, you should add a day to August.

We'd have to strip a day from December but **** it, that just means that New Years comes a day early and we would be replacing one cold dark snowy day with a kick ass end of August day. I'm down.

TommyJohn
07-23-2007, 06:58 AM
I get it! This whole Nation thing is tongue-in-cheek! It's a parody!

Isn't it?

Railsplitter
07-23-2007, 07:08 AM
12 posts in over two years and most of them in this one thread?

Makes ya wonder:?:

BeviBall!
07-23-2007, 07:09 AM
Can I keep the minutes at the next meeting?

DumpJerry
07-23-2007, 07:14 AM
Wow.

Quickdraw joins WSI in April, 2005. Waits until now to make his first post. Understandable since nothing of note happened with the Chicago White Sox during the time period of April, 2005 through July 22, 2007.

It ain't real until you're tied with the Royals for last place, huh?

DumpJerry
07-23-2007, 07:15 AM
12 posts in over two years and most of them in this one thread?

Makes ya wonder:?:
Most? All!:o: Someone missed the World Series and Burls' no-no.

ilsox7
07-23-2007, 07:16 AM
Can I keep the minutes at the next meeting?

This is the job of the Electric Santa. If you feel worthy of taking on this duty, may peace and love follow you always, Mr. Electric Santa.

Frontman
07-23-2007, 07:27 AM
That's the first thing I thought of...

I was thinking "Holy crow, Charlie Manson got internet access!"

Besides, aren't we already unified? I mean, isn't there a website with awesome forums we go to and join in lively conversation about the White Sox?

*looks at address bar on Internet Explorer.*

Why, I do believe we already do.

itsnotrequired
07-23-2007, 07:31 AM
Most? All!:o: Someone missed the World Series and Burls' no-no.

These events are just blips on the radar in the Uniting of Sox fans. Only when the Earth is rid of all Cub fans can the magnitude of these events be fully understood and appreciated. Harken forth, frothy drink; I'm gunning for a Grand Wizard title.

Fenway
07-23-2007, 08:24 AM
I guess Horsemaster decided to switch from verse to prose.

This isn't from Fred....Fred has sanity

Frontman
07-23-2007, 08:31 AM
These events are just blips on the radar in the Uniting of Sox fans. Only when the Earth is rid of all Cub fans can the magnitude of these events be fully understood and appreciated. Harken forth, frothy drink; I'm gunning for a Grand Wizard title.

Meh, I care so little for Cubs fans wants and needs. Let 'em have their time, we got a trophy.

And unlike their team, I fully believe before this decade is out, that we will once again hoist that coveted prize high for the world to see (or at least those who shop at the 500 level gift shop.)

HoosierHerb
07-23-2007, 08:54 AM
This is scary and hilarious at the same time.

tebman
07-23-2007, 09:27 AM
:dancers:

Aye, Nation of Sox, awaken to your Destiny! It is only in our Unity that we find Strength!

http://www.wetcircuit.com/wp-content/myfotos/metropolis/Metropolis00.jpg

I am smitten by his call to smite, though I think Horsemaster said it better when he advised us to take the wheels off our lunchboxes.

Chisox353014
07-23-2007, 09:48 AM
I, for one, welcome our new Nation of Sox overlords.

http://downloadsimpsons.com/files/insect_overlords.jpg

RedHeadPaleHoser
07-23-2007, 10:22 AM
I have to say, I had to read the thread twice. Just to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

I was going to find a Little Rascals picture, about Spanky as the head of the He Man Woman Haters Club. But, then I realized we aren't supposed to objectify women here, and, I didn't want to insult the HMWHC.

So, I quote Steve Martin in this thread, because it will make as much sense as everything else - "May my momma dogface in the banana patch?"

Quickdraw
07-23-2007, 10:22 AM
If ye doth spare me, then yes, yes I do.

:smokin:

Ill put you on the books. Check your pm, you have accessed the 2nd chamber above the lessons of the Manifesto that only ranking officers get. 16.1.12 to the 14.15.24.

Quickdraw
07-23-2007, 10:23 AM

All men are equal in the Nation of Sox. It's one family brother.

Mr.1Dog
07-23-2007, 10:40 AM

:kneeslap:I think "The Greatest Thread Ever" thread was started way too soon.

Jerko
07-23-2007, 10:46 AM
Hangar finally remembered that 2nd account he created?

kittle42
07-23-2007, 11:02 AM
This is as appropriate a thread as any to do this....

1-4 was our's and Chicago is our's now. We had their pictures up all around 1-4 on the walls.

Why don't you ask your divine overseer to help you with your punctuation?

Quickdraw
07-23-2007, 11:12 AM
There are two handsigns to the NOS. Throw this up when you see other members.

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/344/nosrc9.th.jpghttp://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8789/fisthf3.th.png
W = Wisdom Clenched Fist = Strength

itsnotrequired
07-23-2007, 11:13 AM

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/344/nosrc9.th.jpghttp://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8789/fisthf3.th.png

I already make these signs pretty much all the time.

Frontman
07-23-2007, 11:13 AM

Sorry, I'll interpret this more along the lines of what would be said at the ballpark.

"No, I said 3 beers and 3 brats. Get that order right or so help me I'll knock you on your rear."

kittle42
07-23-2007, 11:15 AM

This is almost as good a gimmick as Patrick's game thread thing he had going for awhile.

HawkDJ
07-23-2007, 11:19 AM
Well I nominate Aaron Rowand for President (God?)

Chisox353014
07-23-2007, 01:09 PM

That 2nd one looks a lot like Cartman's Jennifer Lopez:

http://www.spscriptorium.com/Season7/MitchConnor.jpg

I'm worried if I flash it, Ben Affleck may attempt to have...ahem...relations...with my hand.

soxstarter
07-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Mercy, that was almost as good as the newest Harry Potter book!

Nellie_Fox
07-23-2007, 03:20 PM
There are two handsigns to the NOS. Throw this up when you see other members.You may have stumbled on to something here. NOS = Novus Ordo Saeclorum, or New Order of the Ages (some say New World Order.) Is there Illuminati involvement here? Tri-lateral Commission? Be afraid, be very afraid!

Frontman
07-23-2007, 03:23 PM
You may have stumbled on to something here. NOS = Novus Ordo Saeclorum, or New Order of the Ages (some say new World order.) Is there Illuminati involvement here? Tri-lateral Commission? Be afraid, be very afraid!

http://www.luttemedia.com/images/4/45/Nwo_wwf.jpg

If these three show up again, especially at the Cell?

I'm gonna throw up.

Railsplitter
07-23-2007, 03:35 PM
You may have stumbled on to something here. NOS = Novus Ordo Saeclorum, or New Order of the Ages (some say New World Order.) Is there Illuminati involvement here? Tri-lateral Commission? Be afraid, be very afraid!
You forgot the Council on Foriegn Relations. :wink:

Nellie_Fox
07-23-2007, 03:51 PM
You forgot the Council on Foriegn Relations. :wink:The only thing I know for sure is that it doesn't involve the Freemasons, since I'm a 32nd degree Mason and I haven't heard anything.:tongue:

thomas35forever
07-23-2007, 04:23 PM
The Nation is good
The Nation is great
We surrender our will
As of this date

Johnny Mostil
07-23-2007, 06:08 PM
The only thing I know for sure is that it doesn't involve the Freemasons, since I'm a 32nd degree Mason and I haven't heard anything.:tongue:

Isn't the 33rd the highest degree in that order? So what do you think they're talking about that the 32nd degree doesn't know, hmmmmmm?

UserNameBlank
07-23-2007, 08:37 PM

Gold!

UserNameBlank
07-23-2007, 08:38 PM
The only thing I know for sure is that it doesn't involve the Freemasons, since I'm a 32nd degree Mason and I haven't heard anything.:tongue:
Are you guys trying to take over the world? And is Brian Anderson a member of your organization?

Johnny Mostil
07-23-2007, 09:02 PM
Are you guys trying to take over the world? And is Brian Anderson a member of your organization?

If the answer to the second question is "yes," then I wouldn't even worry about the first.:tongue:

UserNameBlank
07-23-2007, 09:14 PM
If the answer to the second question is "yes," then I wouldn't even worry about the first.:tongue:
I agree, they do kind of go hand in hand.

Soxfanspcu11
07-23-2007, 09:19 PM
Sox fans gunning.
Baby bears running.

:o: :o: :?:

soxwon
07-23-2007, 10:36 PM
The Beginning: The White Sox have divine origins traced back to Joshua, the patriarch of ALL White Sox fans. Gabriel the angel descended on to earth and fell in love with a mortal woman from Samaria. Together they created Joshua. Joshua and his sons spread their seed far and wide in all nations. But they were scattered. When Joshua asked whether or not those seeds would ever unite, God promised him in the future that he would bring them together in one place. 1,000 years later, his seeds took root in Chicago, Illinois. But also in Chicago, the descendants Kazu, a bear like demon who fell in love with a mortal, also dwelled. When baseball came to Chicago, all of the descendants of Kazu became Cubs fans. And all of Joshua’s descendants became White Sox fans. The struggle been righteousness and evil began.

7 BELIEFS:
We believe that all Sox fans are to strive for the unity, growth, and success of our people.
We believe that the Sox are a divine organization chose by the almighty.
We believe that we were chosen to suffer for the Black Sox before finally being delivered into glory by the almighty. (this deliverance came in 2005)
We believe that when the Cubs win the World Series, the day of jugement has begun.
We believe that the Cub fans are demons, for they wear the red color of hell fire and will surely bath in it after death.
We believe that Sox fans are angels on earth representing the principles of loyalty, respect, and honor.
We believe that we should be respected among all Nations, political or idealized.

OATH:
Lord almighty, we pray that you watch over this glorious organization. We also pray that you bring love, peace, and justice into the lives of all White Sox fans. We realize that there is nothing without you. And for that reason alone we worship you. We hold dear our 7 beliefs just as there were 7 days in creation. Therefore this White Sox identity is to be served out 24/7 and 365. White Sox is a way of life in the image of you oh Lord. I will not tolerate the disrespect of my people or the slander of my people. My enemies will fear me and my family will respect me. Sox for life.

10 LAWS
1. A Sox fan never switches sides and is a fan for life.
2. Wearing enemy apparel is not allowed.
3. Disrespecting other Sox fans is not allowed.
4. A Sox fan greets another Sox fan with sincere love and respect.
5. A Sox fan respects his female Sox and baby Sox. They are the future.
7. Wherever you go, represent.
8. Aid and assist all brothers.
9. When living with a Cub, a Sox fan must dominate that household.
10. Be strong and be active in the movement.

THE COLORS
Black: Love
White: Respect
Gray: Honor

SLOGAN:
“All In”, this is the slogan of the NOS. “All In” signifies that we are all together. “All In”, love and peace to all.

CHAPTER STRUCTURE
1. Chief Angel (
2. Holy General (
3. Advisor (
4. Soldier (all of you)
6. Pee Wee (Sox fans under 10)

*****PRAYERS*******
Smith and Wessen show you a lesson.
On how to create a killing session.
Killing Cubs is my profession.
Never allow one in my section.
This is our city let them know.
That we represent rain or snow.
Sox fans gunning.
Baby bears running.

I pray to the Lord my soul to keep.
Send my soul to White Sox street.
A magical place in heaven on the other side.
Where so many brothers go after they died.
Be happy that I went to a better place.
To be with Joshua’s race.
Live wild, sleep soundly.
Wear your black proudly.

Wherever you go let them know.
Sox up the rest hit the flo
Lift your Sox high.
Up to the sky.
Where the almighty watches.
Under all eyes.
I am fanatic.
A radical.
Pinning Sox in my hair.
Kill a Cub in the attic.
Leave him there.
So the rats can eat him like a sandwich.

Da Rev has nothing to do with this-a!!!!

UserNameBlank
07-23-2007, 10:59 PM
Da Rev has nothing to do with this-a!!!!
LMAO.

You know its bad when Da Reverand doesn't want anything to do with it.

Damn them all Rev, damn them all.

CLR01
07-23-2007, 11:17 PM
LMAO.

You know its bad when Da Reverand doesn't want anything to do with it.

Damn them all Rev, damn them all.

Da Rev is showing his true colors. Soon enough we will see him holding woo woo's hand and preaching in the bleachers.

Nellie_Fox
07-24-2007, 12:15 AM
Isn't the 33rd the highest degree in that order? So what do you think they're talking about that the 32nd degree doesn't know, hmmmmmm?Yes, 33° is the highest. I obviously wouldn't know what they're talking about.:redneck

Are you guys trying to take over the world? And is Brian Anderson a member of your organization?Answer to the first question: Not trying. It's a "fait accompli." I can point you to many web sites with the evidence for our hegemony. (Teal included to prevent panic.)

Second question: not that I'm aware of.

Oh, by the way :tomatoaward

Johnny Mostil
07-24-2007, 06:16 AM
(Teal included to prevent panic.)

Or to deceive us!

(Just joshing, of course. I'm not a Mason, but have two uncles who are. And if you've managed to take over with them holding you back, then I'd be even more impressed than if you had done so with Brian Anderson in your ranks.)

Bucky F. Dent
07-24-2007, 07:33 AM
This is scary and hilarious at the same time.

Yep. I don't know whether to be happy or deeply fearful that this kid is going to be back in high school in about four weeks.

spiffie
07-24-2007, 10:46 AM
The Daleks tried to come and do something about this thread, but they just all exploded when they saw the hand sign pictures.

Ziggy S
07-24-2007, 07:44 PM
This thread calls for some Voivod, Ween, or some weirded out Parliament-Funkadelic. Also, the fandom is already One Nation Under a Groove. Do You Promise to Sox, the Whole Sox, Nothin' but the Sox?

decolores9628
07-24-2007, 07:59 PM
I called Aaron, he told me to kill all Cub fans. I told him that I don't kill people and he kicked me out of the nation. I don't know what to do with myself

DSpivack
07-24-2007, 08:08 PM
This thread calls for some Voivod, Ween, or some weirded out Parliament-Funkadelic. Also, the fandom is already One Nation Under a Groove. Do You Promise to Sox, the Whole Sox, Nothin' but the Sox?

Ziggy S should know about weirded-out music.

thepaulbowski
07-24-2007, 09:41 PM

I did the first sign today and a bunch of Boy Scouts asked me if I wanted to buy some popcorn. :?:

Jurr
07-24-2007, 09:45 PM
Man, oh man. We've got some looooons in our midst.

ws05champs
07-25-2007, 12:19 AM
I didn't know people still dropped acid.

voodoochile
07-25-2007, 12:38 AM
Where do I sign up for this standing on street corners yelling at flubs fans? I mean if that isn't the be all and end all of existence I don't know what is.

Scary stuff, QD. Do us all a favor, don't breed. However, I do suggest you go get laid, I think you need it worse than any human being in the history of the world...

Gavin
07-25-2007, 01:15 AM
Well I nominate Aaron Rowand for President (no) (God? [yes])

Seconded.

HawkDJ
07-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Seconded.

Quick question. Is your name a tribute to Mr. Floyd?

Nellie_Fox
07-25-2007, 03:23 PM
Quick question. Is your name a tribute to Mr. Floyd?You'll notice that Gavin registered on this site in 2005. Does that answer your question?

chisoxwschamps05
07-25-2007, 04:21 PM
Scary stuff, QD. Do us all a favor, don't breed. However, I do suggest you go get laid, I think you need it worse than any human being in the history of the world...
Well put, voodoochile. I've been following this thread, as stupid as it may be, and couldn't think of the words to say.

Bucky F. Dent
07-25-2007, 05:06 PM
"You are in more dire need of a ####### than any white man in history."

Adrian Cronauer

HawkDJ
07-25-2007, 08:48 PM
You'll notice that Gavin registered on this site in 2005. Does that answer your question?

Yes sir. Otherwise this guy would need to find a new hero.

Railsplitter
07-25-2007, 09:28 PM
This thread is like Rasputin: it just won't die.

Frontman
07-25-2007, 10:54 PM
This is the thread that doesn't end, Yes, it goes on and on my friends Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, Forever and forever posting in it just because—

TheVulture
07-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Yes, 33° is the highest.

...or so the Bohemian Club would lead us to believe.:whistle: