PDA

View Full Version : anybody up for the chat room now during White Sox Weekly?

BainesHOF
07-21-2007, 11:39 AM
I'll be in the chat room listening to the Ranger's show.

BainesHOF
07-21-2007, 11:57 AM
OK, we're in the second half of the show and nobody's stopped in so I give up. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to talk about the team at the moment. Enjoy what looks to be a beautiful Saturday.

Brian26
07-21-2007, 12:15 PM
I was in the car listening to it while running errands. The stupidity of the callers is highly entertaining. I enjoyed the guy who called up *****ing that Kenny traded Royce Ring and Jason Grilli and wondered where we'd be at if we still had them.

itsnotrequired
07-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Ranger really went off on "Jeff" from Naperville. His basic argument was KW is a bad GM who got lucky in 2005. He should take the blame when the team struggles but when they do well, it is in spite of KW.

:rolleyes:

BainesHOF
07-21-2007, 01:45 PM
Ranger really went off on "Jeff" from Naperville. His basic argument was KW is a bad GM who got lucky in 2005. He should take the blame when the team struggles but when they do well, it is in spite of KW.

:rolleyes:

That call was an all-time classic. I apologize to Ranger on behalf of Naperville.

dakuda
07-21-2007, 01:47 PM
That call was an all-time classic. I apologize to Ranger on behalf of Naperville.

I'm sure you do, Jeff. :redneck

itsnotrequired
07-21-2007, 01:59 PM

My favorite was how he proposed Ichiro for Gio-Floyd and after Ranger said that was idiotic, it proved his point that Ranger thinks any and all trades proposed by callers are idiotic.