PDA

View Full Version : Cubs To Sell the Urinal!!!!

Wsoxmike59
07-21-2007, 09:07 AM
No doubt it's autographed by Derrek Pee. Guaranteed to also have been used by Moises "your soaking in it" Alou! :D:

What would you do with an "official" autographed urinal straight from the Chicago Cubs clubhouse at Wrigley Field?

Perhaps the most distinctive "must-have" for the Cubs fan in your family, the porcelain fixture is one of many items to be auc-tioned during the fourth annual Kerry Wood Strike Zone Celebrity Bowling Tournament set for July 22 at the 10pin Bowling Lounge at 330 N. State St. in Chicago.

http://video.aol.com/video/cubs-urinal-for-sale/1944156

tick53
07-21-2007, 09:50 AM
We have Piston coffee mugs, Piston ashtrays, Piston can coolers, Piston baseball caps, Piston water coolers, Piston gym shoes and even Piston Bobblehead dolls.

The Urinal needs all the urinals they can get. Now they're down to a total of seven.:D:

Offered for a limited time only. Some restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited. Stains not included.

Only the Cubs. Thank God I'm a White Sox Fan!!!:bandance:

itsnotrequired
07-21-2007, 12:02 PM
The money goes to the charity Lee set up because of his daughter's illness. Yeah, selling a urinal seems silly but it's for a good cause.

AJ Hellraiser
07-21-2007, 02:19 PM
With "The Urinal" often being used as a nickname for Wrigley Field, I honstly thought you were referring to the entire stadium....

For a minute I was beyond thrilled, thinking the new owner would destroy the tourist attraction... oh well

Wsoxmike59
07-21-2007, 03:15 PM
The money goes to the charity Lee set up because of his daughter's illness. Yeah, selling a urinal seems silly but it's for a good cause.

That's all well and good, BUT, I could think of a hundred other items you could raffle off to raise money for charity.

Autographed baseballs, bats, jerseys, game tickets, meet and greet sessions with your fav players...etc.

Selling an old smelly germ infested urinal and passing it off as baseball memorabilia is beyond stupidity....it's beyond comprehension to me.

http://www.toolivenurse.com/photos1/fanny_urinal.jpg

RadioheadRocks
07-21-2007, 11:19 PM
We have Piston coffee mugs, Piston ashtrays, Piston can coolers, Piston baseball caps, Piston water coolers, Piston gym shoes and even Piston Bobblehead dolls.

:bandance:

Great Tim Cavanagh reference! :cool:

"I wanna kiss her but... she won't let me!" :D: