Topeka
Traverse City
Tyler
Waco
Wichita
Wichita Falls
Yakima
Youngstown

Here is State College, we always get the NL, or the Yankees. WAHOO! Not to worry, I can watch it on mlb.tv!

giganticHead
07-21-2007, 10:31 AM
And no hd...

:mad:

The Racehorse
07-21-2007, 10:36 AM
With the Yankees playing a day/night double-header, it looked like this would be the Saturday I'd finally be able to see the Good Guys on FOX... until I noticed that FOX also had the Rockies vs the Nats. :mad:

Fenway
07-21-2007, 10:37 AM
And no hd...

:mad:

Well the signal is leaving Fenway in HD now what happens to it after FOX Hollywood gets it I do not know.

Red Sox do every local feed home and away in HD so they will be howling if they do not resend in HD.

peeonwrigley
07-21-2007, 10:50 AM
Well the signal is leaving Fenway in HD now what happens to it after FOX Hollywood gets it I do not know.

Red Sox do every local feed home and away in HD so they will be howling if they do not resend in HD.

Any idea how long it will be before our Sox start putting through every game in HD?

TheZebra
07-21-2007, 10:51 AM
And in Indianapolis, instead of the Sox, we get Giants vs. Brewers... I defy someone to come up with one logical reason for that.

Fenway
07-21-2007, 10:56 AM
And in Indianapolis, instead of the Sox, we get Giants vs. Brewers... I defy someone to come up with one logical reason for that.

They consider Indy a NL city because of the Reds

TheZebra
07-21-2007, 10:58 AM

OK, if it was a Reds game, I would be down with that. However, don't you think people tend to associate more with a geographically close team than identify themselves with either the AL or NL?

Fenway
07-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Any idea how long it will be before our Sox start putting through every game in HD?

Honest answer? When the price of HD truck rentals goes down

Our company has the NESN and YES contracts in the east and just added MASN. We send our trucks to every Red Sox road series except Toronto where the Jays have an inhouse vendor (Dome Productions)

Fenway
07-21-2007, 11:02 AM
OK, if it was a Reds game, I would be down with that. However, don't you think people tend to associate more with a geographically close team than identify themselves with either the AL or NL?

That would be logical but Ed Goren of FOX is stubborn.

One thing you can bet the ranch on today FOX will switch live to any Bonds at bat.

TheZebra
07-21-2007, 11:07 AM
I suppose the Sox not being on will spare me from feeling compelled to watch Fox's excruciating pre-game crew. (Karros & Kennedy)

Taliesinrk
07-21-2007, 11:40 AM

Not that I'm complaining, but I still cannot understand why Ft. Wayne, for example, gets the Sox (and CSN Chicago), but Logansport, IN (for example) gets FSN midwest, and comparatively, no (or little) Sox games.

MarySwiss
07-21-2007, 11:48 AM

I agree with you, Zebra. That's the story we get out here because of the D'Backs. But I will never understand when, instead of showing a game such as Sox vs Rangers (two teams that train out here), we get something like Yankees vs Red Sox (two teams that don't). There's no logic there.

As for today, I didn't even bother to look at Fen's list at first because I was positive we'd get D'Backs/Cubs. That at least makes sense.

Fenway
07-21-2007, 11:50 AM
Mary didn't FOX once send Red Sox - Yankees to Phoenix instead of Cubs -White Sox?

I agree with you, Zebra. That's the story we get out here because of the D'Backs. But I will never understand when, instead of showing a game such as Sox vs Rangers (two teams that train out here), we get something like Yankees vs Red Sox (two teams that don't). There's no logic there.

As for today, I didn't even bother to look at Fen's list at first because I was positive we'd get D'Backs/Cubs. That at least makes sense.

WhiteSoxJunkie
07-21-2007, 12:18 PM
One thing you can bet the ranch on today FOX will switch live to any Bonds at bat.

I'll take you up on that bet since Bonds won't play today since it's a day game after a night game.

Chicken Dinner
07-21-2007, 12:33 PM

Mets-Dodgers on Fox
DBacks-Cubs on 3TV and WGN

Fenway
07-21-2007, 01:00 PM
some strange selections of markets for the game considering the other 2 games

FOX TELEVISION NETWORK HOLLYWOOD, CA

Markets getting Sox

Fairbanks
Fargo
Mankato
Minot
North Platte
Oklahoma City
Ottumwa WHERE the heck is that?
Paducah
Roanoke
Sherman
Seattle
Spokane
Tampa
Waco
Wichita Falls
Yakima
Youngstown

MarySwiss
07-21-2007, 01:31 PM
Mary didn't FOX once send Red Sox - Yankees to Phoenix instead of Cubs -White Sox?

Yeah, earlier this year. Only I'm not sure if it was Red Sox/Yanks or Mets/Yanks. I just know it was stupid.

StillMissOzzie
07-21-2007, 02:48 PM
some strange selections of markets for the game considering the other 2 games

Ottumwa is in Iowa, not too far from Des Moines, IIRC.

SMO
:gulp:

chaotic8512
07-21-2007, 02:56 PM
So Tampa gets it, Gainesville gets it, but Tallahassee gets... Mets and Dodgers?? Yeah, that makes a TON of sense! :angry:

Mr. White Sox
07-21-2007, 02:59 PM
That would be logical but Ed Goren of FOX is stubborn.

They did this last week during the a FOX saturday game. Forgot which one. Twins/Sox maybe?

JorgeFabregas
07-21-2007, 03:03 PM
Apparently they're going to switch in any inning in which Bonds bats? BS.

PKalltheway
07-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Idk, maybe it's because the Brewers are a NL Central rival of the Reds?:dunno:

Nellie_Fox
07-22-2007, 12:49 AM

As for today, I didn't even bother to look at Fen's list at first because I was positive we'd get D'Backs/Cubs. That at least makes sense.Because when the Yanks/Sawx are playing, nothing else matters. The earth stops turning on its axis. Birds stop chirping. All other baseball games are just killing time.