PDA

View Full Version : Sox Pride? Brick promotion...

It's Dankerific
07-17-2007, 06:22 PM
So let me get this straight. I order the day its offered (my order number is in the teens) and I get nothing. But, people who haven't yet purchased anything are being rewarded with a limited picture of the World Series parade signed by the owner??

AWESOME.

Really makes me want to be first in line NEXT time.

MCHSoxFan
07-17-2007, 06:32 PM
So let me get this straight. I order the day its offered (my order number is in the teens) and I get nothing. But, people who haven't yet purchased anything are being rewarded with a limited picture of the World Series parade signed by the owner??

AWESOME.

Wait, are you talking about the brick plaza? I bought mine the day it was avalible. I waited about 2 months and I got it. Is this what you were talking about? Something else?

It's Dankerific
07-17-2007, 06:41 PM
Wait, are you talking about the brick plaza? I bought mine the day it was avalible. I waited about 2 months and I got it. Is this what you were talking about? Something else?

No, I got the brick. The sox are now ALSO giving away a signed photo of the world series parade. Just received email about it from the sox pride club. first 500 new signups.

dllrbll7
07-17-2007, 06:58 PM

AWESOME.

They need to sell them somehow. Not much different from buying season tickets and not getting the monday discount or having the sox offer discounted seats later in the season when they can't sell the seats....

doogiec
07-17-2007, 08:25 PM
They need to sell them somehow. Not much different from buying season tickets and not getting the monday discount or having the sox offer discounted seats later in the season when they can't sell the seats....

Both of those practices were foolish also. It just encouraged people to wait until later to buy their tickets. And if the team was out of the race or the weather was lousy, guess what, they never showed up.

Day of game discounted tickets was Gallas' worst marketing blunder, IMO.

ChiSoxGirl
07-18-2007, 12:36 AM
No, I got the brick. The sox are now ALSO giving away a signed photo of the world series parade. Just received email about it from the sox pride club. first 500 new signups.

I've been dragging my heels on this for months, but when I got the e-mail this afternoon, decided to go for it. I thought the 8x10 glossy of the Championship Parade would be an additional cool keepsake. I submitted my order a few minutes ago. :bandance:

Hitmen77
07-18-2007, 08:36 AM
what e-mail? I'm in the Sox Pride Club and I didn't get anything.

It's Dankerific
07-18-2007, 04:14 PM
what e-mail? I'm in the Sox Pride Club and I didn't get anything.

It wont let me cut and paste. if you want, PM me and I'll forward the message.