PDA

View Full Version : Suicidal or postal?

Chisox353014
04-04-2002, 12:33 AM
I can never decide which way to go after a loss like that. Part of me wants to ram the Mariner Moose through a plate glass window while the other half wants to weep like a little girl. Always a tough call.
Nothing like having a perfectly good evening out ruined. Oh well, 4 Rolling Rocks = faster to sleep. 'Night all

CubKilla
04-04-2002, 12:41 AM
Since Seattle's too far to walk..... I'm going POSTAL in WRIGLEYVILLE!!!!! "F" SHAMMY!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

GASHWOUND
04-04-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Chisox353014
I can never decide which way to go after a loss like that. Part of me wants to ram the Mariner Moose through a plate glass window while the other half wants to weep like a little girl. Always a tough call.
Nothing like having a perfectly good evening out ruined. Oh well, 4 Rolling Rocks = faster to sleep. 'Night all

Well, I already weeped like a little girl so all I got to do is fly to Seattle to kick some moose ass.

doublem23
04-04-2002, 12:43 AM
Suicidal.. definitely

A loss like that makes you question whether or not living as a Sox fan it worth it. :whiner: Sigh....

But then you realize how much work it takes... So I settle for beating my Cub fan brother's ass.

I need some :gulp: (the root kind, to humor FWC)

Dadawg_77
04-04-2002, 06:26 PM
Its only one game, calm down. Over the course of the season any team will lose a game or two like that last night. I am happy about it, no but you need to take the lose in stride, still 159 games to go.