PDA

View Full Version : BA out for the season????

He gone
07-14-2007, 02:48 PM
I just got back from Columbus and I have not seen this posted anywhere. I went to both games and NO BA:?:

I talked to Heath Phillips before last nights game and he told me Brian tore tendons in his wrist and he was done for the season :o: I asked him if he was kidding and he said no, Brian did it before the All-Star Break. I even asked Danny Richar and he said the same.

KRS1
07-14-2007, 02:55 PM
I just got back from Columbus and I have not seen this posted anywhere. I went to both games and NO BA:?:

I talked to Heath Phillips before last nights game and he told me Brian tore tendons in his wrist and he was done for the season :o: I asked him if he was kidding and he said no, Brian did it before the All-Star Break. I even asked Danny Richar and he said the same.

Son of a. It figures that this would happen to Brian just as he was starting to be back to full speed with his shoulder, and right as he was starting to go on a tear. I wonder if it has any relation to the shaving down of the bone, and the plate in his wrist a few years back. Likely not.

CLR01
07-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Can we sue the nuns and little kids for not having softer heads? :(: :whiner:

lostfan
07-14-2007, 03:18 PM
So, is Brian Anderson going to become Crash Davis?

California Sox
07-14-2007, 03:50 PM
Wow. That is a huge injury for a hitter. Poor guy is absolutely snake bit. Get well soon BA.

JB98
07-14-2007, 07:47 PM
BA's wrist will be in a cast for the next three weeks. No word on whether he will return to the Knights' lineup this season.

Hitmen77
07-15-2007, 10:20 AM

I think it was all the purse snatchings that hurt him. You know, some of those little old ladies put up more of a fight to keep their purse than you'd think.

Frontman
07-15-2007, 01:36 PM
Wow. And here I just thought it was KW and Ozzie hating the kid. He even has fate out to get him.

Here's to a speedy recovery and a full one at that. Wrist and arm injuries for a hitter are absolutely brutal.

UserNameBlank
07-15-2007, 02:45 PM
That's outrageous! Everyone knows that Brian doesn't use his wrist when he attacks innocent children and nuns. Brian uses a closed fist at all times.

It is my assumption that Brian hurt his wrist stealing tires off parked cars.

Anyway, get well soon ***hole.

ND_Sox_Fan
07-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Here's to a speedy recovery and a full one at that. Wrist and arm injuries for a hitter are absolutely brutal.

I didn't know BA was a hitter.

All the best Brian - hope to see you back on the field soon.

Frontman
07-15-2007, 09:32 PM
That's outrageous! Everyone knows that Brian doesn't use his wrist when he attacks innocent children and nuns. Brian uses a closed fist at all times.

It is my assumption that Brian hurt his wrist stealing tires off parked cars.

Anyway, get well soon ***hole.

I thought closed fist strikes were illegal, but forearm shots were fine.

:AJ: "That's from my favorite hobby, idiot."

Err, sorry AJ.

:wink:

Randar68
07-16-2007, 09:56 AM
I wonder if it has any relation to the shaving down of the bone, and the plate in his wrist a few years back. Likely not.

It's the other wrist, not the one he had issues with in the past.

FedEx227
07-16-2007, 09:59 AM
Ask Rickie Weeks how wrist problems can damper a career.

Jaffar
07-25-2007, 08:18 AM
What was the final diagnosis of Andersons injury, is he out for the season?

upperdeckusc
07-28-2007, 09:22 AM
What was the final diagnosis of Andersons injury, is he out for the season?

yea, did i miss something? did anyone officially say he IS out for the season, or what?