PDA

View Full Version : Sox-and-Roll Saturday @ noon central

RedPinStripes
04-03-2002, 09:47 PM
We'll be on the air Saturday for our usual 1 hour pregame broadcast and then give you the play by play at 1 vs. the Royals.

sox_fan_4life
04-03-2002, 09:50 PM
I will be sure to tune in on Saturday.

RedPinStripes
04-05-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by sox_fan_4life
I will be sure to tune in on Saturday.

Cool. send us an email. We'll give ya a shout out. :D:

uksoxfan
04-06-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
[B]We'll be on the air Saturday for our usual 1 hour pregame broadcast and then give you the play by play at 1 vs. the Royals. [

/B]

I tried to listen in guys, but with no success................ :?:

Was there a problem today or was it just me!!

Cheers to all.........Saturday night already over here....off for a few

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

MattSharp
04-06-2002, 02:17 PM
I couldnt get on either, so its a good thing the game is on WGN

JoeBatters
04-06-2002, 03:45 PM
we had some problems , but we're on now. Yune in

www.sox-and-roll.com

JoeBatters
04-06-2002, 06:36 PM
So very sorry we did exp. heavy probs. from our LIVE server and they have been corrected and they shouldn't happen again .

We had to make MASSIVE setting changes to our system un-knowing to us . That sucked !

We apologize for any interuption in fun you were having and now you'll have fun in the future !

chisoxfanatic
04-06-2002, 07:51 PM
Almost all of my listening to Sox And Roll was uninterrupted, and I had a blast listening to your broadcast!

Just one question...Mike, are you all right? It sounded like you were having a little wrestling match there during the later stages of the game. Nobody better mess with you, because you are hillarious.

Heather the Redbird

Pete Ward
04-06-2002, 07:59 PM
Nice job Gents!

Watchin' GN with no sound and listenin' to the boyz!

Great Job. Sounded like "use guys" were having a riot doing the game!

Thanks
Wayne

RedPinStripes
04-06-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic
Almost all of my listening to Sox And Roll was uninterrupted, and I had a blast listening to your broadcast!

Just one question...Mike, are you all right? It sounded like you were having a little wrestling match there during the later stages of the game. Nobody better mess with you, because you are hillarious.

Heather the Redbird

yeah, I started beating up on Biggie BJ again. He pissed me off with one too many of his scrubby comments. Bj's a cool guy and a good friend of mine, but he pisses me off when he tries to interupt my Sox show so we have to teach him a lesson every once in a while. Joe batters went round and round with him also. lol. What other station on the air can you drink, fight, smoke, swear and have the cops show up at in one week? Too much fun!

chisoxfanatic
04-06-2002, 08:08 PM
Hopefully Sox And Roll will continue to be on the air for years to come!