PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Exchange info

itsnotrequired
07-11-2007, 12:37 PM
For the April 6 Twins makeup game played last Friday afternoon, my buddy was unable to join me so I ate the ticket...or did I? Since the game was played in July, shouldn't it be eligible for exchange for August 22 or September 11? On the other hand, the ticket is dated April 6 and the cutoff to turn in first-half tickets has passed. So what's the deal?

I inquired with my rep and he said YES, the ticket can be exchanged for August 22 or September 11. The same situation apply to the April 26 Detroit game being made up on July 24 and the May 26 Devil Rays game being made up on August 27. So if you can't make the makeups, you can still do exchange (of course, you can't exchange them until AFTER the makeup date has been played).

Go forth armed with this information.

dllrbll7
07-11-2007, 02:22 PM
I was told for rescheduled games, if you dont use the tickets you can go and exchange them for any date of lesser value after the makeup game has been played.... I guess it all depends who you ask

itsnotrequired
07-11-2007, 03:37 PM
I was told for rescheduled games, if you dont use the tickets you can go and exchange them for any date of lesser value after the makeup game has been played.... I guess it all depends who you ask

"In the event that a regulation game is not played (A "Cancelled Game") and is rescheduled on a date that did not have a previously scheduled game or is rescheduled to become part of a split double header, this ticket may only be used for admittance to such rescheduled game. In the event a Cancelled Game is not so rescheduled, this coupon becomes a gift certificate that me be exchanged at any future time...for an individual ticket of equal or lesser face value for a future regular championship season game."

MCHSoxFan
07-11-2007, 05:01 PM
...for an individual ticket of equal or lesser face value for a future regular championship season game."

:D:

*NICE!!!* :D: :D:

dllrbll7
07-11-2007, 05:12 PM
"In the event that a regulation game is not played (A "Cancelled Game") and is rescheduled on a date that did not have a previously scheduled game or is rescheduled to become part of a split double header, this ticket may only be used for admittance to such rescheduled game. In the event a Cancelled Game is not so rescheduled, this coupon becomes a gift certificate that me be exchanged at any future time...for an individual ticket of equal or lesser face value for a future regular championship season game."

I know what the ticket says, but my rep told me you would be able to. Not that he hasn't been wrong before though...

itsnotrequired
07-11-2007, 08:02 PM
I know what the ticket says, but my rep told me you would be able to. Not that he hasn't been wrong before though...

Are these season tickets or single-game tickets?

NoNeckEra
07-12-2007, 10:47 AM
I'm getting the feeling(thru my ticket rep) that they are going to do anything they can to please their customers for the rest of the year.

They are not in a position to tick people off by denying an exchange of season tickets that weren't used. Plus, it's not like there aren't going to be PLENTY of tickets available for remaining games.

It's gone from a sellers market not so long ago(when they actually had a season ticket waiting list) to a buyers market, where you will actually get some customer service.

dllrbll7
07-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Are these season tickets or single-game tickets?

Both