PDA

View Full Version : Who says the Tribune plays favorites?

Gordon Gekko
07-08-2007, 04:08 PM
The only way I found out about the MB signing was because of the 'Breaking News' in red on the Chicago Tribune website. Not long ago, there was a thread about how it was wrong or 'biased' of the Chicago Tribune to create the same "Breaking News" link when the Cubs swept the White Sox.

To that poster and people who feel the same way... Guess it works both ways.

Time to own up and admit you are nit-picking.

MISoxfan
07-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Chicago's largest newspaper reported a huge news headline. This surely proves that they have no interest in promoting their own product over the competition.

JB98
07-08-2007, 04:18 PM
This just in: The Tribune plays favorites.

Next.

Boondock Saint
07-08-2007, 04:25 PM
:threadsucks:

chisoxfanatic
07-08-2007, 04:28 PM
The only way I found out about the MB signing was because of the 'Breaking News' in red on the Chicago Tribune website. Not long ago, there was a thread about how it was wrong or 'biased' of the Chicago Tribune to create the same "Breaking News" link when the Cubs swept the White Sox.

If you were actually WATCHING today's game, you'd have found out the instant it happened!

NSSoxFan
07-08-2007, 04:29 PM

The Trib plays by your rules, Gordon, "greed is good".

Gordon Gekko
07-08-2007, 04:30 PM
If you want a friend, get a dog.

TornLabrum
07-08-2007, 04:35 PM
If you want to continue posting here, change your attitude.

This thread is closed, and Gordon, you're on notice.