:vazquez:

What?

Frater Perdurabo
07-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Can we also give an honorary PTC to KW and JR for re-signing Mark Buehrle? :D:

MarySwiss
07-08-2007, 04:06 PM
It gives me great pleasure to present today's TBGR! :cool:

That's the way--uh-huh, uh-huh--I like it! (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/../rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3427)

SoxandtheCityTee
07-08-2007, 05:23 PM
It gives me great pleasure to present today's TBGR! :cool:

That's the way--uh-huh, uh-huh--I like it! (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/../rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3427)

C'mon, Mary, update yourself: Can I get it like that?/You got it like that!:tongue:

MarySwiss
07-08-2007, 06:05 PM
C'mon, Mary, update yourself: Can I get it like that?/You got it like that!:tongue:

Back off, Tee!! You're lucky I didn't go with "Oh, no; don't say nothin' bad about my baby!"

Or, "All of my life, I been waitin'. Tonight there'll be no hesitatin'. Oh, boy!"

Or, "Something tells me I'm into something good."

Stick around. Fens or Hal will come up with still more, no doubt.

getonbckthr
07-08-2007, 06:12 PM
I picked Kenny as my PTC. Seriously go look.

itsnotrequired
07-08-2007, 06:21 PM
I picked Kenny as my PTC. Seriously go look.

I picked Erstad.

SoxandtheCityTee
07-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Back off, Tee!! You're lucky I didn't go with "Oh, no; don't say nothin' bad about my baby!"

Or, "All of my life, I been waitin'. Tonight there'll be no hesitatin'. Oh, boy!"

Or, "Something tells me I'm into something good."

Stick around. Fens or Hal will come up with still more, no doubt.

I don't know if you get the same beer ads on the game broadcasts out there, but the one I quoted plays so often here I hear it in my sleep.

MarySwiss
07-09-2007, 08:23 AM
I don't know if you get the same beer ads on the game broadcasts out there, but the one I quoted plays so often here I hear it in my sleep.

Apparently not. Then again, I am adept at tuning out commercials. :cool: