PDA

View Full Version : + and - for 4/2/02!

CerberusWG
04-03-2002, 02:50 PM
I only saw 6 innings so bear with me please :smile:

+ Ritchie had some NASTY stuff going out there. Most of his stuff was VERY surprising to me

+ Lofton continues to contribute

+ Jon Rauch. WTG Jon.

- Jerry Manuel. Why didn't he put in Osuna in the 7th? He threw 30 pitches yesterday, and he could have went out there again. Glover should have pitched insteading of killing the bullpen.

- The Choice. 0 fer. Bases loaded one out, first swing fly out. Dumbass.

- Sandy. He has to make that throw to 3rd. But, I am happy about the way he is swinging the bat.

- Frank. He looks clueless up there. Also, when I was listening in the Bttm of the 6th Farmer brought up an interesting point saying that Frank is gliding, and his hands are moving as well, causing him to pop up. I still think Frank should go back to his Open Stance like the one in 2000.

Oh well. Post your +'s and -'s, too!

FarmerAndy
04-03-2002, 03:41 PM
- Jerry Manuel
*Should have pinch hit Graffy for Royce later in the game.
*Is there a team rule that you must go to the bullpen to start the 7th? I wasn't paying attention to pitch counts, but it seemed that Buehrle and Ritchie were cruising along when they were pulled from their respective games. With a bullpen as bad as ours, you should leave those starters in until they start to slow down or get in trouble.

I'm more worried about Jerry Manuel and Nardi Cantreres sinking this team, more than any of the players.

HawkDJ
04-03-2002, 04:16 PM
I believe I own the rights to (+) and (-).... :D:

Here are mine:
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8997