PDA

View Full Version : Watch Nardi

RedPinStripes
04-03-2002, 03:01 PM
Anyone notice how he was yelling at porzio on the mound last night? He does this with all the youg pitchers and then you wonder why something bad happens after he leaves. If Von Joshua gets fired for speaking his mind and a hitting slump after coaching a team to 850+ runs in 2000, why the hell does nardi have a job after 8 injured pitchers and a bad bullpen?

duke of dorwood
04-03-2002, 03:07 PM
He's good old buddies with the manager. His work record speaks for itself. Seattle sure got good when he left there too.

RedPinStripes
04-03-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
He's good old buddies with the manager. His work record speaks for itself. Seattle sure got good when he left there too.

Ah.... the Circle of friends stopps the Sox from going further then the ALDS as it has for the past 20 years with JR.

OfficerKarkovice
04-03-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood

My favorite was how after Nardi was fired from Seattle Lou Pinella proceeded to call Nardi the worst pitching coach in baseball...HEY LET'S GET THAT GUY!

RedPinStripes
04-03-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

My favorite was how after Nardi was fired from Seattle Lou Pinella proceeded to call Nardi the worst pitching coach in baseball...HEY LET'S GET THAT GUY!

LOL!

HawkDJ
04-03-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Anyone notice how he was yelling at porzio on the mound last night? He does this with all the youg pitchers

Well I wouldn't say a 29 year old is young.

FarWestChicago
04-03-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2

Well I wouldn't say a 29 year old is young. It is compared to me. :smile:

RedPinStripes
04-03-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2

Well I wouldn't say a 29 year old is young.

Meaning the newbies he can push around.

You sure he's that old?

HawkDJ
04-03-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Meaning the newbies he can push around.

You sure he's that old?

Positive. He was born 8-20-72.

It is compared to me.

Well in baseball years, that is about mid-life.

alohafri
04-03-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

Nardi is an idiot who should be rooming with Ronnie "Woo Woo" Wickers before the end of the month.

:woo-woo Oh boy! An new roommate?