PDA

View Full Version : DH parking issues?

bechtel129
07-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Anyone here been to a split DH and had to deal with a parking switch? I know you can purchase both games parking at once (cash lot, because red STH passes are sold out), but what would happen if you only got 1 pass. . .tow/ticket? I have non STH tix for both games tomorrow. . please share if you have had this experience. Tailgate twice? took forever to clear lot? Seen other cars getting towed?---(disregard sig, it is two years old!)

dakuda
07-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Parking Alert for July 6, 2007 Day/Night Doubleheader

The Chicago White Sox want to remind all fans that on Friday, July 6, 2007 there will be a day/night doubleheader. The first game will begin at 1:05pm the second game is scheduled to begin at 7:11pm. Parking passes from the April 6th postponed game will be honored for the 1:05pm rescheduled game.

As cars enter the parking lots the White Sox will work to separate the cars attending both games. Cars attending both games will be given a unique pass that must be displayed on the dash board to remain in the parking lot for both games. Following the first game tailgating will not be allowed until each lot is clear.

Additionally, the lots will not allow new vehicles to enter for the 7:11pm game until the lots are clear. Please be patient as there will be congestion due to cars leaving after the first game and arriving for the second game.

I just received this email.

kevingrt
07-05-2007, 06:05 PM
So there is a chance gmae one goes long and we cannot start tailgating for the second game until 5:30 That would suck.

Lets pray for a two hour first game. That is if you have tickets to only the night game.

It's Dankerific
07-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Its sickening that they would charge the same car twice to park.

Do they refund the cash lot people when the original games are rained out?