PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Freddy Sanchez A True All Star

getonbckthr
07-04-2007, 01:27 PM
congrats to Sanchez on his all-star pick. I was pumped when he made it, and order my jersey as soon as they said his name. We sure could use that heart and defensive on this team...

oeo
07-04-2007, 01:38 PM
congrats to Sanchez on his all-star pick. I was pumped when he made it, and order my jersey as soon as they said his name. We sure could use that heart and defensive on this team...

:rolling:

At least Rowand is a Sox farmhand.

cleanwsox
07-04-2007, 02:18 PM
:rolling:

It's hard to crash into walls as a middle infielder though, we need one of those guys.

JUribe1989
07-04-2007, 02:46 PM
I know it's a joke, even if it is a bad one, but Freddy Sanchez really had no business making the team. Why not make a thread as a joke of someone who did deserve to make the team, like JJ Hardy or Takashi Saito. Sanchez's admission to the team didn't allow Hanley Ramirez or Jimmy Rollins to take the last middle infield spot. And can't you just allow a Rowand thread, he did deserve to make the all star team.

getonbckthr
07-04-2007, 03:15 PM
I know it's a joke, even if it is a bad one, but Freddy Sanchez really had no business making the team. Why not make a thread as a joke of someone who did deserve to make the team, like JJ Hardy or Takashi Saito. Sanchez's admission to the team didn't allow Hanley Ramirez or Jimmy Rollins to take the last middle infield spot. And can't you just allow a Rowand thread, he did deserve to make the all star team.
A Rowand Thread sure, but what seems like 3 rowand threads a week is nauseating and pathetic. What a surprise another Rowand hijack by the Rowandcessed. Can't we give Freddy Sanchez some respect for making the team?

hi im skot
07-04-2007, 03:29 PM
A Rowand Thread sure, but what seems like 3 rowand threads a week is nauseating and pathetic. What a surprise another Rowand hijack by the Rowandcessed. Can't we give Freddy Sanchez some respect for making the team?

A (perfectly-reasonable) Rowand thread, followed by a thread *****ing about said thread.

Very predictable.