PDA

View Full Version : Sox and Roll....

doublem23
04-03-2002, 12:32 AM
Heard my first game tonight, and even though I didn't like the result, I must say that this is the greatest thing for Sox fans since WSI!

I loved it! Lookin' forward to every game!

RedPinStripes
04-03-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
Heard my first game tonight, and even though I didn't like the result, I must say that this is the greatest thing for Sox fans since WSI!

I loved it! Lookin' forward to every game!

Wish we could do it every game for all sox fans. Our listeners are great with some hilarious emails that liven up the show a lot. It's a blast for us! All fun. Too bad the good guys lost :(: .

baggio202
04-03-2002, 02:17 AM
just want to thank RPS, guido and joeybatters for having me on the show last night..and letting me call a few innings of play by play..that was awesome..i had a blast...sox and roll is the best...i cant wait to do it again

RedPinStripes
04-03-2002, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by baggio202
just want to thank RPS, guido and joeybatters for having me on the show last night..and letting me call a few innings of play by play..that was awesome..i had a blast...sox and roll is the best...i cant wait to do it again
You did a hell of a job baggs and were able to put up eith us goof balls for 4 hours. lol You're welcome anytime.

OfficerKarkovice
04-03-2002, 08:42 AM
You guys were hillarious...I was listening to it up here in my dorm and I was the only Sox fan among Twins and a few Scrubs fans and even they loved it...thanks a ton.