PDA

View Full Version : Thursday a sellout

Jerko
07-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Had an unused ticket I was trading in for Thursday the 5th, but got a call from the Sox today saying it was a sellout so they're sending me a ticket for August 7 instead. So, anyone going Thursday, be prepared for a good crowd! I thought Thursday would be the "quiet" game of the homestand.

Chicken Dinner
07-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Whitesox.com is still selling tix.:o:

Jerko
07-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Whitesox.com is still selling tix.:o:

I bet they have a bunch of trade ins for that day, since there were only 2 dates set aside for that. Maybe they're afraid they can't "guarantee" me a ticket? I think they just waited too long to process my request and are using the "it's a sellout" as a reason to change the day on me. Ah well, I don't care, I was just gonna get rid of the tickets anyway.

kittle42
07-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Meanwhile, I can't get rid of my tickets for Friday and Saturday.

ChiSox524
07-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Had an unused ticket I was trading in for Thursday the 5th, but got a call from the Sox today saying it was a sellout so they're sending me a ticket for August 7 instead. So, anyone going Thursday, be prepared for a good crowd! I thought Thursday would be the "quiet" game of the homestand.

Called me and told me the same thing about 3 weeks ago. They already sent me my tickets for the 7th, and they are in the 2nd row of the upper deck:D:!

SOXandILLINI
07-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Meanwhile, I can't get rid of my tickets for Friday and Saturday.

Very common problem, i need to become a cub season ticket holder, no shortage of morons there.

NoNeckEra
07-03-2007, 05:46 PM
It may be a sellout due to the Season Ticket Exchange program, but based on the quantity(tons) and price(peanuts) of available tix on Stubhub, there will be 10,000 no shows Thursday.