PDA

View Full Version : A Game?

foulkesfan11
04-02-2002, 11:55 PM
You better bring your A game? I'm sick of this commercial already. Anyone else?

MarqSox
04-03-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by foulkesfan11
You better bring your A game? I'm sick of this commercial already. Anyone else?

Maybe the Sox should show that commercial to the pitchers before they stuff it down the throats of us fans... my god, we may just have the most abysmal pitching staff in the American League.

GASHWOUND
04-03-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by MarqSox
my god, we may just have the most abysmal pitching staff in the American League.

We may not have a stellar pitcing staff, but come on, abysmal is a bit of an exaggeration after just 2 games in the season. I'll give them about a month to make a intelligent observation on the pitching staff as a whole, especially the bullpen. But it doesn't look good...so far

ScottyTheSoxFan
04-03-2002, 08:28 AM
it dosent matter who we are, yankees, a's, cleveland, theyre gonna play the commercial/

Kilroy
04-03-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by MarqSox

Maybe the Sox should show that commercial to the pitchers before they stuff it down the throats of us fans... my god, we may just have the most abysmal pitching staff in the American League.

Marq, I got a lil somethin for ya...

:prozac

Take 10 and call me in the morning...

foulkesfan11
04-03-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Kilroy

Marq, I got a lil somethin for ya...

:prozac

Take 10 and call me in the morning...

Can I have some too?

CubKilla
04-03-2002, 10:56 AM
I guess Seattle brought their "A" game last night.

Procol Harum
04-03-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by CubsF'nBlow
I guess Seattle brought their "A" game last night.

Yeah, maybe we should stop broadcasting that commercial so's the word won't get out--that way maybe we can lull some of these teams into a sense of complacency and they'll start showing up with their "B" and "C" games...