PDA

View Full Version : Dollar Hot Dog Day

chisox83cm
07-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Do the white sox still have this?

Meixner007
07-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Do the white sox still have this?

Sort of. They have it on Thursday for the first hour the gates are open, i.e. it ends a half hour before the game starts. Awful promotion.

StillMissOzzie
07-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Sort of. They have it on Thursday for the first hour the gates are open, i.e. it ends a half hour before the game starts. Awful promotion.

It's not a $1 dog anymore, it's two for one, with the time limit as described above.

SMO
:gulp:

thomas35forever
07-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Sadly, not exactly.:(:

HotelWhiteSox
07-02-2007, 10:49 PM
I thought it was everyday now

hi im skot
07-02-2007, 11:51 PM

It is.

itsnotrequired
07-03-2007, 12:07 AM

He speaks truth. First hour after gates open, two-for-one ballpark franks, every game. No special on koshers.

Brian26
07-03-2007, 09:42 AM
He speaks truth. First hour after gates open, two-for-one ballpark franks, every game. No special on koshers.

I was disappointed when I found out about this because a.) I usually don't get to the game until right before the anthem, and b.) I'm a big fan of the kosher dog and can't stomach the regular franks.

I'm a big fan of the grilled chicken sandwich this year, along with the pulled pork sandwich.

whitesoxwilkes
07-03-2007, 10:19 AM
I was disappointed when I found out about this because a.) I usually don't get to the game until right before the anthem, and b.) I'm a big fan of the kosher dog and can't stomach the regular franks.

I'm a big fan of the grilled chicken sandwich this year, along with the pulled pork sandwich.

Where do they hide the pulled pork? My wife is a big fan and it seems to me it disappeared midway through last season.

salty99
07-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Where do they hide the pulled pork? My wife is a big fan and it seems to me it disappeared midway through last season.

I know on the upper level they have it by the 520 stand, not sure where in the lower level by you rich folk.

Brian26
07-03-2007, 10:42 AM

I know on the upper level they have it by the 520 stand, not sure where in the lower level by you rich folk.

Yep, and it was a big secret last year at the 520 stand because it was never on the menu. I think they finally put it up on the menu this year. It comes with a bag of chips and a pickel too.

I just remembered my other new find this year- the mini chicken tacos. Very good :thumbsup:

salty99
07-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Yep, and it was a big secret last year at the 520 stand because it was never on the menu. I think they finally put it up on the menu this year. It comes with a bag of chips and a pickel too.

I just remembered my other new find this year- the mini chicken tacos. Very good :thumbsup:

No, your find is going to the club level and having a foot long polish.

And I agree the mini tacos are better than the super taco. Hmm what should I have tonight........

jenn2080
07-03-2007, 10:45 AM

Pulled pork is so yummy

Brian26
07-03-2007, 10:47 AM
No, your find is going to the club level and having a foot long polish.

The footlong italian sausage with green peppers and onions is quite tasty too.

salty99
07-03-2007, 10:54 AM
The footlong italian sausage with green peppers and onions is quite tasty too.

Next time I'm with you in 335 I'll make sure to pick one up

whitesoxwilkes
07-03-2007, 11:07 AM

"Mini" and "taco" should not be combined in the same sentence. I tried them last year and was not even close to satisfied.

WhiteSoxJunkie
07-03-2007, 01:16 PM
"Mini" and "taco" should not be combined in the same sentence. I tried them last year and was not even close to satisfied.

I agree. Just serve regular sized tacos. It's so ridiculous when you have to put cheese, lettuce, and other condiments on a taco that will be gone after two bites.