PDA

View Full Version : I'm stumped.

PaleHoseGeorge
04-02-2002, 08:02 PM
Jeff Weaver is facing Tanyon Sturtze in the Detroit/Tampa Bay game this evening.

I can't decide which one to root against more.

For the record, the guys doing the game for FSN-Detroit are the worst duo I've heard ever.

:hawk
"Can'a corn?"

czalgosz
04-02-2002, 08:04 PM
I don't have anything against Sturtze - I'd root for the 'Rays. The Sox did get Tony Graffanino for him, and that alone makes him worthwhile.

doublem23
04-02-2002, 08:08 PM
Detroit has the edge with...

:garner

PaleHoseGeorge
04-02-2002, 08:13 PM
Yeah, Sturtze only looks stupid while Weaver is the real deal.

The way Detroit looks tonight, our Sox have nothing to worry about from at least one division rival.

:garner
"We're pitching high and tight and DARE anybody to start something!"

kermittheefrog
04-02-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

For the record, the guys doing the game for FSN-Detroit are the worst duo I've heard ever.

I'm split on these guys. They're kinda annoying but they keep talking about OBP. I likes that.

PaleHoseGeorge
04-02-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
I'm split on these guys. They're kinda annoying but they keep talking about OBP. I likes that.

How can you tell, Kermie? Kirk Gibson keeps talking over his play-by-play partner. Not that the PBP guy has anything to say that isn't worth talking over.

It's official. Detroit sucks.

:gulp:

SoxRulecubsdrool
04-02-2002, 09:16 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
[B]

I was flipping earlier and checked out the baseball free-bee on cable. I agree, they bite!