PDA

View Full Version : Bradley to Padres

CWSpalehoseCWS
06-29-2007, 01:23 AM
Looks like the Sox might have lost a possible trade canidate for Dye.

soxfanatlanta
06-29-2007, 05:56 AM
Looks like the Sox might have lost a possible trade canidate for Dye.

Milton Bradley? They can have him.

SOXPHILE
06-29-2007, 09:13 AM
Milton Bradley, the guy who's a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic, in the same dugout / clubhouse with complete asshat, Michael Barrett ? San Diego should be a REAL fun place now.....

Chez
06-29-2007, 10:40 AM
Too bad. I thought Dye was a perfect fit in SD and the Padres have good prospects to offer in return.

Mr. White Sox
06-29-2007, 10:57 AM
"I think this boy's cheese has done slid off his cracker."
Guess the movie!

But seriously, I would've thought someone would take a flier on Milton if only for the vast marketing opportunities and ability at a low cost. If he doesn't cause problems he still is a very, very good offensive OF. SD would've been good for JD, so it is too bad that Milton went there. Los Angeles is still a possibility for Dye, but he really needs to come back from his injury soon or this whole argument is moot.

DumpJerry
06-29-2007, 03:56 PM
I think they need to step up the drug testing at the Padres' front office. First they take Barrett, now Bradley. What are they thinking?

MarySwiss
06-29-2007, 06:08 PM
I think they need to step up the drug testing at the Padres' front office. First they take Barrett, now Bradley. What are they thinking?
There you go again, reading my mind! My first thought upon seeing this thread was, "Are the Padres trying to corner the market on playground bullies who in reality couldn't beat up my Great-aunt Sarah?"

WSox597
06-29-2007, 06:49 PM
I've always loved the name, Milton Bradley. Maybe he has some cousins named Parker Brothers.

:D:

DSpivack
06-30-2007, 01:16 AM
I've always loved the name, Milton Bradley. Maybe he has some cousins named Parker Brothers.

To think he and Coco Crisp were in the same outfield!

The Racehorse
07-01-2007, 07:15 PM
... and is back on the DL!

linky (http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/6406/news)

[LOL, only because I just plucked him from the waiver wire yesterday in Roto-2]

palehozenychicty
07-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Milton Bradley is the Vazquez of positional players in MLB. People are still expecting this guy to break out into an All-Star player but he constantly produces very little. The Abbots can have him.

Sox
07-02-2007, 12:14 AM

:rolling:

Nellie_Fox
07-02-2007, 01:02 AM
"I think this boy's cheese has done slid off his cracker."
Guess the movie!Wow. I just did a Google search on this phrase to find out the answer, and they already had this thread as one of the hits. Their spiders are really fast.

And it's The Green Mile.