View Full Version : Another one for Bonds

WinningUgly!
04-02-2002, 06:11 PM
#2! :o:

czalgosz
04-02-2002, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
#2! :o:

5 rbi's today too... and the game isn't over yet.

WinningUgly!
04-02-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz

5 rbi's today too... and the game isn't over yet.

SamMe will be creating quite a breeze, trying to catch up! :D:

Chisox_cali
04-02-2002, 06:47 PM
I was flipping throught the channels and stopped on the giant/dodger game to watch his AB, at first it looked like just a foul ball than it just hit off the foul pole and fell back on the field not a real dramatic shot.

PaleHoseGeorge
04-02-2002, 07:08 PM
I got to see that one live, thanks to the freebie week MLB has for their Extra Innings package on DirectTV. I was watching the San Francisco FSN affiliate's coverage. I even got to see the commercials. The chick in the Carl's hamburgers ads is quite a hottie. :smile:

It's like a whole different world on the left coast.

:)

Chisox_cali
04-02-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
I got to see that one live, thanks to the freebie week MLB has for their Extra Innings package on DirectTV. I was watching the San Francisco FSN affiliate's coverage. I even got to see the commercials. The chick in the Carl's hamburgers ads is quite a hottie. :smile:

It's like a whole different world on the left coast.

:)

Yeah that do tend to have the hot chicks in the Carl's Jr. ads, they pride them selves in the facts that their burgers fall apart and are sloppy, with a tag line like "If it doesn't get all over the place it doesnt belong in your face" how could you go wrong?

FarWestChicago
04-02-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
#2! :o: :shammy

I'm gonna be hacking at everything! Screw this. I'll catch that bastard!!!

:moron

Sammy stepped up to the plate and took gargantuan swings knowing he had to carry our Beloved Cubbies because he didn't have the Murderer's Row behind him that the self-centered Barry Bonds did. It just isn't fair!

foulkesfan11
04-02-2002, 11:00 PM
As long as someone beats Shammy, I don't care who it is.