PDA

View Full Version : Home plate club???

ozzie is god
06-28-2007, 06:52 PM
My wife just won me tics for my B-Day and they say homeplate club box A row A1 seat 1? Anyone know were these are at? Am I going to be sitting next to the M&M guy??

Law11
06-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Your wife RULES!! They might be the Jim beam Home Plate seats in the old pressbox.

ozzie is god
06-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Yeah she rocks. Man those are the best seats ever!!!!:dtroll:Happy B-Day to me!!!!:tongue:

rocky biddle
06-28-2007, 09:05 PM
It's the Jim Beam Club, which was called the Home Plate Club before gaining sponsorship. It's located where the press box used to be, and it's unbelievably sweet. I actually sat up there for Buehrle's no hitter. It's like a giant skybox- open bar and a buffet inside. Then you walk through a set of glass doors to get to your seats. I believe there are 4 or 5 rows. Wait service at your seat featuring a menu like that of the Club Level (hot dogs, nachos, bbq pork sandwiches, etc). And did I mention open bar?

Bring a camera, the view is incredible. Congrats. You're gonna have a happy birthday for sure.

tromcoe
06-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Congrats! How did she win them?

ozzie is god
06-28-2007, 10:06 PM
She won a raffle at work. How sweet is that?

ChiSox4Life
06-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Wow... sounds like a great time/birthday gift! Enjoy man Enjoy!

DumpJerry
06-28-2007, 11:03 PM
My wife just won me tics for my B-Day and they say homeplate club box A row A1 seat 1? Anyone know were these are at? Am I going to be sitting next to the M&M guy??

He sits in the Scout Seats down below you. Your seats are more expensive.

Yeah she rocks. Man those are the best seats ever!!!!:dtroll:Happy B-Day to me!!!!:tongue:
Is your wife a troll or are you dancing a happy dance?

MCHSoxFan
06-28-2007, 11:29 PM
The M&M's guy is named George. He sits in BOX131S ROW 1 SEATS 5,6,7 & 8. I sat behind him with my brother before.

The HPC is sooo nice. The food is right behind the seating area. They had pasta, prime rib, jumbo seafood and fried rice. All you can drink/food (Polish, hot/bbq wings/burgers and more in the seats!!!) Sweats from the 4th till the 7th. After that, ya gotta pay! So eat up! Waaay better view the the Scout Seats. Really, THE BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

skobabe8
06-29-2007, 12:15 AM
The M&M's guy is named George. He sits in BOX131S ROW 1 SEATS 5,6,7 & 8. I sat behind him with my brother before.

The HPC is sooo nice. The food is right behind the seating area. They had pasta, prime rib, jumbo seafood and fried rice. All you can drink/food (Polish, hot/bbq wings/burgers and more in the seats!!!) Sweats from the 4th till the 7th. After that, ya gotta pay! So eat up! Waaay better view the the Scout Seats. Really, THE BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

I think the media deserves these seats.