PDA

View Full Version : Trying to stay positive...at least Sox gear will be cheap! :P

TheQuestion
06-24-2007, 02:56 PM
Excuse my sarcasm here, I'm just trying to find ways to stay positive in these dark times. It's all I can do from locking myself in a cave until next season. :(:

After the World Series win, jerseys and other Sox collectibles skyrocketed. No more clearance sales, no more "buy one get one half off" sales.

Now, after this horrendous debacle of a season ends - I'll be able to stock up on Sox jerseys and even autographed collectibles.

Sigh.

hi im skot
06-24-2007, 02:59 PM
I don't want to spend another dime on this team right now.

QCIASOXFAN
06-24-2007, 03:03 PM
When QC goes to the Cell late next month and in August parking shouldn't be much of a problem as well as jumping to better seats.:wink:

Law11
06-24-2007, 04:32 PM
and next year I'll be able to strerch out in the seats..:bandance:

HotelWhiteSox
06-24-2007, 04:46 PM
I found plenty of clearance sales or specials and I don't think the team being bad will lower much (isn't the official MLB stuff pretty much a universal price for all teams?)

Tickets on the other hand, that would be nice

cheezheadsoxfan
06-24-2007, 07:29 PM
I'll be able to get tickets to see a team besides Baltimore and the Royals. Sadly:(:

ilsox7
06-24-2007, 07:32 PM
There still isn't much that beats a nice summer evening at the ballpark.

kevingrt
06-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Excuse my sarcasm here, I'm just trying to find ways to stay positive in these dark times. It's all I can do from locking myself in a cave until next season. :(:

After the World Series win, jerseys and other Sox collectibles skyrocketed. No more clearance sales, no more "buy one get one half off" sales.

Now, after this horrendous debacle of a season ends - I'll be able to stock up on Sox jerseys and even autographed collectibles.

Sigh.

And tickets off Ebay

thomas35forever
06-24-2007, 07:33 PM
There's nothing to be positive about this team right now. We just got swept by the Cubs at home and we haven't swept the Cubs in our own park yet. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.

chisoxfanatic
06-24-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm pretty much expecting to not have to ask the guy in front of me to sit down as he's rummaging for money to hand to the beer vendor time after time soon. I'm expecting a clear view of the entire field from my seat without having to see above people's heads. I'm expecting things to look circa 1997 pretty soon.

chisoxmike
06-24-2007, 10:59 PM

So true.

kevingrt
06-24-2007, 11:13 PM

Especially one in a near 50% full stadium. July and August will be fun at the park regardless of the teams record because I have pretty much already given up on this season.