PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the Day

JB98
06-23-2007, 08:37 PM
Scotty Pods arrived in the clubhouse Saturday and offered the following:

“There’s really no energy, no intensity right now,” Podsednik said. “We have to somehow find a way to change the attitude, create some energy. We have to get something going. We need a change. We need to get the offense going. I don’t know how we’re going to do that. Do you have any ideas?

“You can feel the lack of energy, so we have to somehow find that. We have to dig deep within, find that competitive fire and get after it. It’s the bottom line. We’re going to have to get something going.” and

DumpJerry
06-23-2007, 08:41 PM
I saw that on the news.

Welcome back to 2007 Scotty. We missed you.

CLR01
06-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Hey, it's Tony Robbins.

DickAllen72
06-23-2007, 10:44 PM
Scotty Pods arrived in the clubhouse Saturday and offered the following:

“There’s really no energy, no intensity right now,” Podsednik said. “We have to somehow find a way to change the attitude, create some energy. We have to get something going. We need a change. We need to get the offense going. I don’t know how we’re going to do that. Do you have any ideas?

“You can feel the lack of energy, so we have to somehow find that. We have to dig deep within, find that competitive fire and get after it. It’s the bottom line. We’re going to have to get something going.” and
Bring back Aaron and Carl.