PDA

View Full Version : Erstad, Dye, or both could go on DL

Viva Medias B's
06-23-2007, 11:03 AM
Jesse Rogers just reported on White Sox Weekly with Chris Rongey that Darin Erstad, Jermaine Dye, or both of them could be placed on the disabled list. At least one of them going on the DL would make room for Scott Podsednik. It appears the front office has not fully decided whether the other of the two will be shut down.

CLR01
06-23-2007, 11:17 AM
We have already tried, unsuccessfully, to play with Erstad on the DL, it's Dye's turn.

cbotnyse
06-23-2007, 11:26 AM
I actually spotted Dye at a bar last night on Rush St. He looked fine. :dunno: What was his issue again?

Viva Medias B's
06-23-2007, 11:27 AM
I actually spotted Dye at a bar last night on Rush St. He looked fine. :dunno: What was his issue again?

6-4-3 DPitis

balke
06-23-2007, 11:29 AM

Hehe, busted.

Viva Medias B's
06-23-2007, 11:31 AM
Erstad to the DL, per Rongey. Pods up. Farmer says Dye would have gone on the DL had Erstad not gotten injured yesterday.

infohawk
06-23-2007, 11:43 AM
If both Dye and Erstad were considered for the DL, why not place both of them on it. I mean if Dye is injured to the extent that they seriously considered putting him on the DL, he shouldn't be playing. It's not like we are in the thick of the divisional race right now. I'd just assume play a healthy Ryan Sweeney than an injured Dye. What gives?

Scottiehaswheels
06-23-2007, 11:44 AM
If both Dye and Erstad were considered for the DL, why not place both of them on it. I mean if Dye is injured to the extent that they seriously considered putting him on the DL, he shouldn't be playing. It's not like we are in the thick of the divisional race right now. I'd just assume play a healthy Ryan Sweeney than an injured Dye. What gives?Put him on the DL and his trade value decreases even more?