PDA

View Full Version : Twins with bullpen problems too?

Pete_SSAC
04-01-2002, 08:45 PM
Looks like that in the 7th, they were up 8-2, but the final was 8-6. So it looks like the twinkies have their problems as well.

One big differance. The Royals compared to the M's. I know there is a slight differance between the two though.

:D:

- Pete

czalgosz
04-01-2002, 08:48 PM
I think you got your info wrong. At one point, the Twins were losing 6-1, but they came back to win 8-6. It's the Royals that have the problem in their bullpen.

Chisox_cali
04-01-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz
It's the Royals that have the problem in their bullpen.

The Royals just have problems period.

Pete_SSAC
04-01-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz
I think you got your info wrong. At one point, the Twins were losing 6-1, but they came back to win 8-6. It's the Royals that have the problem in their bullpen.

We're both off. The twins were down 6-4 then came back to win. The Twins were never down 6-1 at any point.

- Pete

ma-gaga
04-02-2002, 10:46 AM
That sounds correct.

The gamecasts, were really screwed up live. I couldn't figure out what was really happening. I couldn't get to the MLB's web sites either. Just a slow net day here, I guess.

Jerry_Manuel
04-02-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by ma-gaga
That sounds correct.

The gamecasts, were really screwed up live. I couldn't figure out what was really happening. I couldn't get to the MLB's web sites either. Just a slow net day here, I guess.

ESPN2 was nice enough to put the Twins game yesterday. I enjoyed watching them beat the Royals while I had the Sox game on at the same time.