PDA

View Full Version : 670 The Score tickets

Georgey3085
06-22-2007, 10:12 AM
I had a question for all you knowledgeable fans out there. Yesterday I won two tickets for the Cubs/Sox game tomorrow from the Score. I asked them where the seats were located, but the guy had no idea, have any of you ever won tickets from the score and where are the seats usually located, cuz I just would like to have a general idea what to expect?

Thanks for any info guys.

southwstchi4life
06-22-2007, 10:16 AM
I was given tickets for a game which was won by the score I sat in in 548 row 18.... Hopefully youll have better luck

Georgey3085
06-22-2007, 10:19 AM
I was given tickets for a game which was won by the score I sat in in 548 row 18.... Hopefully youll have better luck

Ouch that doesn't seem like good seats lol

Chicago
06-22-2007, 10:31 AM
yeah they are terrible... just give them to me.

Lorenzo Barcelo
06-22-2007, 11:46 AM
I had a question for all you knowledgeable fans out there. Yesterday I won two tickets for the Cubs/Sox game tomorrow from the Score. I asked them where the seats were located, but the guy had no idea, have any of you ever won tickets from the score and where are the seats usually located, cuz I just would like to have a general idea what to expect?

Thanks for any info guys.

Upper Deck section 520 row 10 when I won 'em.

Scottiehaswheels
06-22-2007, 11:47 AM
Let us know where they are when you get em...

itsnotrequired
06-22-2007, 11:53 AM
Upper Deck section 520 row 10 when I won 'em.

520 is where winners sit.

:thumbsup:

Georgey3085
06-22-2007, 12:07 PM

definately, I have to get em from will call but tomorrow after the game I'll let you know, sounds like from what I hear from you guys that I'll be in the UD, I thought they'd have better tickets than that. Geez. But they are free so not many complaints here.

soxfan43
06-22-2007, 01:34 PM
i won some blackhawk tickets from the score, they were great. Like 8th row behind the glass.

Scottiehaswheels
06-22-2007, 01:35 PM

:thumbsup:Certainly not in the home dugout.

CWSpalehoseCWS
06-22-2007, 02:02 PM
i won some blackhawk tickets from the score, they were great. Like 8th row behind the glass.

That's because it was the Blackhawks.

KenBerryGrab
06-22-2007, 02:07 PM
You're complaining about where your FREE seats are?

Lorenzo Barcelo
06-22-2007, 04:27 PM

:thumbsup:

Just curious, why is that?

The Critic
06-22-2007, 04:47 PM
That's because it was the Blackhawks.
Beat me to it!
:D:
I had 8th row for one of those freebie nights the Blackhawks had last season.
They actually won that night! That's like seeing a meteor!!

chisoxfanatic
06-22-2007, 09:16 PM
It's MUCH better to sit higher up in the 100 level than by the glass. You can see the entire ice that way!

itsnotrequired
06-22-2007, 09:29 PM
Just curious, why is that?

Because I sit there.

:D:

chisoxmike
06-22-2007, 09:51 PM

Thats probably becuase they were free in general.

soxfanreggie
06-23-2007, 02:06 PM
The Score probably has tickets right by the dugout, but they wouldn't be giving those away for free. I know that media outlets often have their own prime season tickets for the owner/GM/etc. to use or give away to customers/friends/family.

Georgey3085
06-23-2007, 06:46 PM

An update, went to the game today, lots of fun. Sat in Sec. 520 row 10, apparently the 2 people next to us won tickets from the score too so that seems like a normal place to sit. Had a good time, Cub fans by us were ok, had a blast, minus the crap team we put out there.

itsnotrequired
06-23-2007, 07:48 PM
An update, went to the game today, lots of fun. Sat in Sec. 520 row 10, apparently the 2 people next to us won tickets from the score too so that seems like a normal place to sit. Had a good time, Cub fans by us were ok, had a blast, minus the crap team we put out there.

If you saw a handsome male with a ravishing wife and two small kids on their laps in Row 6, that was your's truly.

Brian26
06-23-2007, 07:51 PM
It's MUCH better to sit higher up in the 100 level than by the glass. You can see the entire ice that way!

At least the slackhawks make you wait for a break in the action before you can go down the aisle and return to your seat. It seemed like 50% of the people at the game today weren't even paying attention.

itsnotrequired
06-23-2007, 07:55 PM
At least the slackhawks make you wait for a break in the action before you can go down the aisle and return to your seat. It seemed like 50% of the people at the game today weren't even paying attention.

I saw a guy in 520 not even wait until a pitch was thrown to bolt up the stairs (he was only in Row 5). He waited for an OUT.

Then someone decked out in Cub gear standing in the aisle talking to someone in the seats had to be brought down the stairs by the usher. The fan acknowledged the usher's two previous verbal requests to sit down but chose to ignore them. ***?

Brian26
06-23-2007, 07:59 PM
The general rudeness and ignorance of people at these games just gets worse over the years. I always love it when the clowns who have first or second row tickets have to stand up on EVERY play so that people behind them also have to stand up, creating the annoying domino effect.

You can also easily tell who's been to a few game before based on the over-reactions that occur on flyballs and shots down the line. When guys are jumping up on pop-ups to shallow center, I have to roll my eyes.

DumpJerry
06-23-2007, 08:00 PM
500 hooligans.

On the 100 level we wait on the concourse until there is a pitching change or the inning ends. Nobody stands up during the inning except when Big Bad Bobby is bearing down for the save (a daily occurrence), the food and drink vendors squat the whole time they are walking the aisles and clap politely when the White Sox score a run.

itsnotrequired
06-23-2007, 08:08 PM
500 hooligans.

Typical, lower-level snobbery.

Everyone around us was well-behaved, nothing worse than what I have seen in other series. Cubs and Sox fans with good-natured ribbing, no real swearing, etc. The end sucked though as the Cub fans cheered loudly after the squeeze. That was rough. I rank today's loss in one of my Top 5 worse losses, pretty much because I was there. If I was watching at home, I really wouldn't have cared much.